23 [ shift of events ]

Days passed between Narcissa and Severus like a honeymoon, they lived quitely together, where they loved each other , fulled every bit of drain and emptiness in their hearts.. days turned into three weeks , where they remained attached to each other in a comfortable, steady routine..
They were quitly in the living room, where Narcissa was studying and Severus just arrived from Hogwarts, he was grading the assignments..
Snape dark mark on his wrist was itching, and he didn't show it .. he knew there is a movement and the dark Lord is calling..
After few minutes, they were surprised by Dumbeldore patronus ! Shining in the room like a neon light ,

" Severus, it's Urgent ! "

" stay here and don't move ! " He ordered Narcissa, and quickly grabbed his wand and wore his cloak, Narcissa panicked and hold tight on him
" I am going with you ! "

" No ! " he yelled

" It's dangerous, I still don't know whats going on ! "

He kissed her deeply, " look at me .. " he whispered, and gazed at her eyes ..
She felt her stomach flipped, " I love you , Narcissa "
She went closer to him, there lips locked without actually kissing..
" I love you too "
He ran into the Floo , and said " Hogwarts " and just as the flames take him there, Narcissa couldn't resist his leaving, and jumped into the floo!
They both arrived at Hogwarts.. specifically at Dumbeldore office..

And hell break loose
The dark mark was in the sky , and they could hear the screams and the panic spread all over the place .. He screamed " I told you don't follow me ! "
" I am not leaving you ! Not here! "
He was confused and scared, " Go now, Go find potter Quick! "
Narcissa ran Between the crowd, and found Ginny and Harry together,
" HARRY ! GINNY ! " she ran into them and they hugged her , " where are the others? What's happening?" .. " its him! Voldmort broke into the wards " Ginny said
" where is the order? " She asked while running with them , " Coming, or at least what left of them " Harry answered
" WHAT! What do you mean ?" She stopped..
" Madeye is dead , three spies .. and two extra members were killed yesterday "
Narcissa felt her head is spining , this war is happening now! The dark Lord is few meters away.. the order members are dying one after one .. and only god knows whats coming next.
Harry and Snape met , he told him something and Harry immediately ran away , Ginny and Narcissa went to find the others..

Narcissa side :
I didn't have the time to ask Harry or Snape whats the matter, I was running with Ginny to find the order , we finally found them at the courtyard, Sirius ! Oh my ! Merlins soul he is there!
I ran into him and hugged him ! And then I hugged Molly , Tonks , the twins ! I was looking at them like they were a fantasy!
But that didn't last long , the death eaters attacked and we went on a fierce battle .. thankfully the ministry arrived too .. and many people who weren't soldiers or aurors came to fight.. and the battle was ON .. Jinxes and hexes were flying everywhere..
The giants massive steps broke all the columns .. Ron and Hermione were crossing us while we were defending ourselves , they clearly were looking for something..

It was raining with jinxes
I ran in zig zag motion just to prevent any hex or large chunks would fall over my head , I heard screaming of students who where either tortured or killed , the death eaters weren't only using their wands , but also their knives .
I ran under the staircase and Antonin Dolohov, with evil smile
" I always thought the Avery's were blood traitors !" He pointed his wand at me ,
A green light came out and I countered it back , " Expillaimis ! "
we kept dueling, and hexing each other with deadly curses ..
I throw a hex , and hide .. and once I try to get away he show up and closed all the possible passages to escape.
" Not my wife you dick head ! " and Sirius jumped at him with wandless spell that make him fly away and fell into the destroyed marbles, unmoving.
We - the order members-Finally summoned again

made a large circle and made a barrier , with Dumbeldore and Mcgonaglle and his brother Arberfoth.. we were protecting ourselves and use this barrier around us to stop more death eaters to enter the gates..
And once Dumbeldore's order to release, we were getting ready for a massive attack.. that successfully defeated them , and they fell either dead or unconscious.. We rain to froze them all with " Stupify " to make sure no one will move ..and we gain the power back..
But there was a two green and red light merging and resist each other in the same time, " HARRY ! " Ginny shriek
We ran following the lights , and we saw Harry and Voldemort, fighting each other as equals.. while Harry was hiding behind his cloak when Voldemort attack him..

Unfortunately, Voldemort made a barrier where we can't break it .. and it was him and Harry ..

Ron came with Hermione , there were soaking wet , and they told us they destroyed the Last Hocrux! I don't know what the hell is that!
" Wands at the ready ! " Dumbeldore announced, as we all hold each other hand ans we made some sort of a chain around Harry and Voldemort.. pointed our wands towards the magical bubble .. in a hope we destroy it ..
And we did .. the magical barrier was destroyed and we supported Harry, and immediately the dark lord was dead.. and so All his parts ..
The Battle was over, Harry fell on the ground, exhausted and breathing heavily..
Sirius , Ron, Hermione and Ginny, surround him , and I went to the hospital quickly to grab a stretcher for him, and I was helping Fred and George too Who found it before me.. we walked between the corpse of death eaters, and some aurors .. and colleagues .. I tried to ignore the views and not breaking into pieces at this sight..

I saw death!
We placed Harry into the stretcher.. Lupin and Tonks were comforting him too..
I sighed heavily after this shocking sudden battle .. and I realized something, where is Severus?
I went to the castle between the large destroyed Building chunks.. crossed my way between the blood, dead creatures, and dead death eaters and warewolves..
I went to the great hall to check if Severus was injured there..
Oh thanks Merlin! There he was under Madam Sprout care..
I went closer to him.. and madam Sprouts face was concerned, and the students surrounding him looked at me with broken stares..
He was laying in there, peacefully sleep.. and his pale skin is thinner , and his eyes were closed , he looked flawless, his hair fell on his shoulders , that Silky bling ... why is he lying there ? He is not injured at all!
There were no blood or cuts, or bruise at any kind.. I moved closer to him , examined his body.. he was perfectly fine.. My Perfect man , My Severus..
But he wasn't there to listen, he was away..

he was dead.

I shooked him heavily, hoping that he would wake up.. he would panic like he used to be a light sleeper.. in those nights were I fully memorized his sleeping and breathing rhythm .. this level of closiness I shared with him.. but there was non..
I started to choke, I couldn't move, I froze completely in my place..

" Sev-.. " .. " Severus "

Madam Sprout patted on my shoulder as the students were covering him..

" No! No! He is not gone ! No ! "

I shriek like a lunatic in the great Hall.. I started to Kick myself very hard, and Kick my feets on the floor.. " No ! No ! Not him No ! ! " I shook my head in disbelief..

Sirius and Lupin hold me tight .. I begged them " tell me this is a dream.. tell me this is not real ! "

Sirius hold me tight into his chest and didn't let me go, He was resisting the mess I made at the side of Severus unmoved body..

And after seconds.. the vision becomes blurry , and I fell into a deep darkness.