13 [ 𝙼 ]

Mature content in this chapter ! Enjoy !

__________________________________________________________________

" well then , say it .. say what you were thinking of or els .. I shall narrate it for you "
He came closer , and more closer .. placed his hands on my face and and moved a strand of my bangs behind my ears .. and said " speak "
" I saw Sirius with a prostitue having sex , we are not real wife and husband , but that woman made me c-curious "
" why ? "
" she somehow, looked like .. " I hesitated, but snape rised his brows .. " like m-me "
My voice start to shake : " a-and I followed her , and I saw him with her , like I saw him with myself somehow "
" and ? "
" and I couldn't stop thinking about it "
He moved closer , and pulled a chair magically moved it in front of me .. he sat and whispered :
" about what , Narcissa? "
" about what he did to her "
" Go on "
I started to sweat , and my breathing becomes heavier .. and I have no clue why I am still there ! Why I dont move away and run? Why I am telling him ? This could end his career life he is the one who must be punished not me .. but I was so mesmerized.. I couldn't leave this forbidden excitement..
" he was enjoying , and he almost worship her body , the way he hold her , and kissed her was .. intense "
" Do you want this? "
" what? " I gaped at him. "
No ! It was a mistake to spy on them ! "
He stood up and standed behind me , touched my throat, running his fingers all over my neck and removed my hair buckle , making my hair unfold on his arms ..
" Do you want this intensity, Narcissa?" Said with silky low tone with a pinch of threat..
" I- I .. "
But he moved away , and magically opened the door from distance..
" if No , then leave "
I couldn't believe what I just heard, ok go on Cissy .. leave ! Its was like someone fixed me with bolts on that chair.
My feets decided not to move that day. I was completely paralyzed..
Snape understands my feelings, and he again locked the door and magically waved and closed half of the lightening,the room becomes slightly darker.
" do not deny your feelings "
" I don't know what I want ! "
" then I shall give it to you , and you have all the freedom if you want it again "
He whispered it to my ears , making my body skin fill with goosebumps.
" enough scandals for me this year , my stupid bonding made me isolated enough "
He chuckled, " do I look like a man who would make it a scandal ?"
*
He then came in front of me , and sat on his knees , placing his hands on mine and put them on my lap,
" Narcissa, Give us both a chance "
There was no way I would hide or lie , he can read my mind , and I dont want to leave! It's not fair to say I can't.. because I would be a liar
.. the real answer is : I couldn't resist this seduction.
I bite my lips , as my cheeks were crimson red .. all my body was blushing ..
" close your eyes "
I closed them , and he levitate me bridal style and I found myself in his private room.
The room was dark , and cold , very Slytherin and you could tell it's severus snape bedroom ..
*****
Author side :
" Welcome " He said calmly
She walked through the room , noticed the fireplace was full with books and some sleeping potions , he clearly suffers from insomnia, and the fire lighted the dark bedroom, and he opened the window few inches , they could hear the orchestra..
Their angelic voices echoed between the castle towers , travel through the night sky and spread the romantic vibes everywhere..
She stood in front of the window , he came behind her
" Can help with revealing your beauty ? " He whispered
She inhaled and exhaled deeply, she never been naked in front of anyone .
She felt embarrassed, " can we close the lights? "
He chuckled, " no , I want you to feel good about yourself.. I know you have insecurities " he thought for a second and then added , " I will start ? "
He took off his robes , unbuttoned his blouse , and took it off ..
he had a long thin tattoo in his chest that took the name " Prince " in a curvy handwriting .Narcissa smiled shyly at it, she always loved tattoos.
She placed her hands on it , run her fingers through the deeply black name , he moved into her ears , and breathed slowly under her ears into her neck .. she yelp...
" Professor, I am a virgin "
" we can manage this , no need to worry "
In a minute they were both naked , Snape moved her long her hair and sniff it rosy scent, he laid her down the bed , she was tension and horny in the same time..
He stared at every inch of her , he had a very firm expressions but from the look of his eyes .. she could tell he is happy..
He moved on top of her , and closer he get , the more her blushing face becomes red..
her breast and belly felt hot , and turned pink before anything happened.. and her nibbles starts to harden , he kissed her softly, allowed her to explore everything, and she was running her tongue passionately inside him , he stopped for some air , and then gave her a gentle love bites in her throat..
and ran behind to her ears..
She was gasping , " oh shit! More .. please more.. "
"yes ! yes ! " she moaned, agonizing and sweet moaning.
He continued to give her love bites , while roaming his hands on her body , and licked her nibbles and squeezed her round fair breast , making it blushing even more out of lust
" your breast is heaven ! " he couldn't believe his eyes ..
His manhood started to rise , and he stick closer to her entrance without taking his pants off.. he wanted her to do it .
He rubbed her pussy , as she started to moan , and her eyes went wide at this unexpected move .. " ouch "
" sorry "
" no go on , oh yes go on " she breathed
She felt hot , and wanted and loved
.. and secured under his arms..
He kissed her lips stronger while entering one finger inside her ,
Her walls clenched tightly at it as she moaned louder
" MERLINS ! "
" ready, love ? "
" yes , please .. "
He took off his pants , she continued to rub her wetness , he moved her hands away so she could feel more excitment , and needy.
" if it hurts tell me to stop .. I wont go any further until you tell me , ok? "
She nodded , and he opened her leg , licked her sweet wet inner thighs as she yelped, he licked inside her deeply making her to scream ..
" WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ! "
he smiled , entered the first inch , and then further..
she hissed " Stop "
He stopped and fixed his position, she nodded for him to continue
He then entered the rest of his cock as she exhaled, and she nodded again , he started to thrust in and out , as her body shakes , and she moaned with pleasure.. her vision becomes blurry , and Severus was licking her shaking breasts while thrusting inside her in and out .. her curvy body shaked heavily under his strong core , as she begged him to take it stronger .. he didn't mind at all ..
Snape ride her roughly, she was chuckling with pleasure, the sound of smack of his hips into her heat was the best feeling she ever felt.
" yes..
oh shit
.. yes yes more
.. ugh !
More "

" yes baby , uhh .. come on .. let go for me , Cum on my dick come on "
He kept doing it more and more , over her screams of lust , as she said
" I am close " , he opened her mouth and make out with her while his cock still inside her , she finally shakedown heavily and reached her orgasm.