7

Cissy ran into Ginny with bright face , and Mooney went with Padfot.. so obvious the both sides will tell what happened.
" So ? " Ginny started .. while Hermione was waiting to attack again.
" Ginny , he is so Hot , how come I didn't notice him all those years !"
" told ya " she winked

" the important thing is , what did you guys talked about ? "
Hermione said with frowned eyebrows .
" I will have my own space , and he allowed to have a private life .. I mean obviously.. it's just a contract isn't it? "
Allowed ? He should not even have the authority to decide your life ! " Hermione said
" depends on you " said Ginny
Yeah , depends on her really .. her feelings that develops wasn't promising a contract to live rent free at Sirius mansion.. she liked him and she didn't deny the strong chemistry that sparked between them .

Meanwhile ..

" I never saw you this quite " Remus started with Sirius

" I don't know how I should feel about this , is it inappropriate to like her , Mooney?"
Remus showed a side smile , and examined Sirius eyes carefully..

" you liked her , then ? "

" yes " he whispered .. he lighted a cigarette, " She have rare beauty, she is so respectful and caring .. you remember Lily's warmth? She just like her .. she also can sing ! "
" she is my student , Sirius .. I know all of that " he smiled a wide smile ,

" and yes , she look like Lily .. the first minute I saw her I recognized her and Harry immediately"

" what do you suggest? " Sirius asked, with weakness in his face.
Remus couldn't help but to laugh, " Sirius Black, the biggest flirt in England is asking me what to do with a girl? "
Sirius fixed his position, " No , you don't understand.. she is not to play with ! She is not some cheap girls I see in the leaky Cauldron on Friday night! The same time I can't use this marriage as a way to reach her .. she even didn't tell me good bye today, she rushed into her friends.. ran for her dear life away from m-me ! "
Remus lost in his thoughts a little bit , after some silence he said :

" if you want something, let it go , if it yours it shall come back in the end .. so silly of me , but I read this quote in a bookmark .. described you well Padfot "

And for the first time , Sirius wanted something desperately.. but he couldn't find a way to reach it .. he spent 12 years in Azkaban, he was sure of the way he would expose Peter , counting the days and just a matter of time .. bravely.. managed to wait until this hidden crime showed to light .. he also managed to support Harry as his godfather, survived his teenage years without his family .. everything for Padfot is possible.. but now , he feels different..
He feel so euphoric breeze , something old and warm inside his heart was awakened for the first time ever, he never experienced true Love .. and when he did .. it hit hard.
------------------
Narcissa couldn't sleep .. fighting her feelings and flashbacks in her mind , Sirius first meeting . Her heart still beating fast like he still here , could it be real? Does she have the right to tell him she liked him? Or maybe she shouldn't rush it .. maybe it's just an admiration for his fancy look? She better stick back to her normal life where she have exams to do and seeing Erine.

" What about Erine, Ginny ? "
Cissy said while moving her laid body to the other side of the bed , facing Ginny who was playing with her Pygmie Puff ...
" wha'a?"
" Erine ! Did you forget that we see each other frequently? "
Ginny gave her a clumsy look , she smirked at her and said :
" You have Sirius Black , and you think about Erine! Anyway, tell him the true .. you agreed to live in separate floors so .. if he want you he can wait "
But Narcissa wanted another Answer, the answer that kept locked in Ginny tongue and didn't slip because of .. the logic ways of doing things !

Yes , Sirius was to die for , but she can't end up with Erine and go straight to Sirius after their agreement today .. Ginny was sure that time will show Narcissa who worth it , and who is not.

For both of them .. just a matter of time.