Don't die on us (demon brothers x reader)

Warning: dying,violence,stabbing,curse.
(Everyone else be also there, as in Simeon,luke, Solomon, Diavolo, and barbatos.)

"Please? Y/n, I need sleeping pills. I can't sleep anymoree, and Lucifer gets mad because my grades are going down! And you know I can't get them, I'm not an outside demon." Leviathan whined, he hasn't slept in two days and wants to go straight to the sleeping pills.

I sighed. "Fine, I'll get them. But only if I can choose the movie tonight." I looked at him.

"But it was my turn.. ugh.. great! Fine, you can choose the movie tonight! Now all right?" He looks at me, and I nodded. I walk to the front door when the rest stood at once.

"Good day, Y/n. We'll all come in together, we just want to have some tea or something else. Something fun, where are you going? Not staying?" Lord diavolo asked with a smile on his face.

I smiled back before frowning. "I'm going to get some sleeping pills for Leviathan first, but I'll be right back! Lucifer and the rest are in the living room." I gave them all a smile when I leave the house.

"Wait.. wasn't Mammon  supposed to go with Y/n when they goes outside?" Luke asked Simeon, who nodded. And started to get a little concerned.

"No puedo creer que estoy haciendo esto sin Mammon!"I said angrily, I stamped on the ground. As I walk further through the woods, I knew I had to go through them before I got to the city. I threw a few branches back and forth.
Translate: "I can't believe I'm doing this without Mammon!"

I always curse a random other language when I'm angry, I looked ahead. Or at least that's what I wanted to do until.. I hit something, oh sorry did I say something? I meant someone...

"Hey look out- wow, look look look... We've got a free-roaming human here in the devildom, someone who doesn't belong here. Have you run away from your owner? Should I put you on a leash then? !" The demon laughed viciously, I on the other hand was terrified. I thought lord diavolo had told the whole devildom about me being here.

I wanted to walk away, until the demon grabbed my arm and pushed it to the ground. "You're not going anywhere, you're mine now. And we're going to do a lot of fun things together." He smiled viciously, I sat up. And crawled back slowly, my breathing racing. "L-Leave me alone." I said anxiously.

"Never." The demon took a knife from his pockets. "Why use magic when you can have a lot more fun with it." He laughed insanely as he gripped the knife harder. He walked towards me when I crawled back slightly, I got tears in my eyes. I want to scream but I can't?! "Aww, too scared?" He came closer.

He came running towards me, and I got up. I ran as fast as I could until... he jumped on me. He stabbed me in my side, the blood dripped down my side as he stabbed me in the stomach now. He kept stabbing me, I started to see black stars. The demon saw that really laughed harder. "You're no fun, you're not screaming. You're not doing anything, you're weak! I've never seen such a weak human!!" The tears ran down my cheeks, I was scared and it hurt so much. I felt weak too, I'm weak too. But now, I'm even weaker. The demon decided to leave, and left me here bleeding on the ground. I could barely breathe, I turned around slowly so I lay on my side. When I lay on my stomach I tried to stand up slowly using the help of the tree. As I leaned against a tree. I walked back home, I was devastated. I don't think I could make it anymore, I wanted to knock on the door but I couldn't. I fell on the ground, black spots before my eyes. And before I knew it, it was all over.

3th pov

"So, why do you need sleeping pills again?" Simeon asked Leviathan. "Well, just you know.. I can't sleep anymore so yeah." Lucifer sighed, as Diavolo looked at the rest with a smile. "Don't you think that's because you're gaming too much, you shouldn't be on a screen before trying to sleep. In the human world, you always put your screen down an hour before." Solomon explained.

"Hey.. did anyone hear that bang?" Belphie asked, everyone was quiet. "I heard something, I think it comes from outside. Hey, dog, can you take a look?" Satan sat with his eyes still on his book, Luke rolled his eyes. And got up. "I'm not a dog! And I'll go, you guys are lazy demons.." He muttered as he walked to the doors. He opened the door. "Huh?.. wait a minute.... Y/n..?!" He began to scream in fear, and ran to the body of the injured human in front of him.

"Luke what happened?! huh.. Y/n!" Simeon helped Luke lift y/n, he took her inside. The demons looked at their human in fear, Mammon's eyes widened. Leviathan was dead silent, he slowly got a few tears in his eyes. "No...no...no...this is my fault..." Leviathan went mad, he was scared, he was sad, he was...guilty. He felt guilty. He felt responsible for all of this. Asmo and Satan put his hand on his shoulder, "It'll be okay, we'll take her to the human hospital, in the human world." Asmo tried to make it a little less worse for him.

When the demon brothers take their y/n to the human world hospital. They wait in the waiting room, they see how all the nurses and doctors run in. It made Leviathan even more anxious than he was, Mammon on the other hand was angry. Angry at his own brother, he just stood up and the rest looked at him. "Mammon.." Beel started, tears streaming down his cheeks as he started to talk. "This is his fault.." He said, everyone looked at him in surprise. "This is all Leviathan's fault! HE HAD TO SEND HER OUT FOR HIS STUPID PROBLEMS!" He screamed as Beel and Belphie stop him, Leviathan jumped back a little in his chair. "How then? He didn't know this, did he?!" Satan stood up for him. "Still! He should have come with her!" Mammon said with tears. "You're the one to look after her, you had to go with her, Mammon!" Satan said. "Stop.. Stop..please..!" Everyone looked at Leviathan, his hands in his hair.

"It's my fault.. I shouldn't have taken her into the demon world, I should have known. Demons and Humans don't mix, they never will! And now.. Now she's here because of me!!. Leviathan cried as he started shaking. The eldest brother Lucifer, sat next to him. He sighed as he hugged Leviathan and let him cry into his shoulder. "Everything will be fine, I'm sure they'll take good care of Y/n here." Lucifer tried to comfort his little brother. "It's not your fault, it's nobody's fault. Only the demon that did this to her." Lucifer said, The rest nodded and looked down.

"She'll be fine, won't she?" Luke asked if he was sitting between Solomon and Simeon. "We don't know, she was pretty wounded. But they're pretty good here with wounds." Solomon said to Luke, as Luke looked down and nodded. "Hey look there's a nurse." Simeon pointed as the nurse walked up to everyone.

"I'm sorry for your loss, you may say goodbye."