Alternate Ending.Will Of Fire

"Was thinking to do this all of time. How about... We make a sad and bad ending in this chapter, eh? The rest of the words, you can check on Chapter 11. We know that Himeko sacrifice herself in the game and it's cannon. Really sad when I knew it. But in this story, Nadia is the one who will sacrifice herself for Himeko, Kiana and everyone. Let's head to the story, yeah? "

**Nadia's POV**

Strife : Ahahaha, well you might think like that. But, I'm here to help you. This is my last wish before I'm totally gone.

Nadia : ...No... I just... Don't wanna leave.

Strife : Hm? What do you mean?

Nadia : ...I want to stay with papa... Human never have a second chance to life. The only second chance is for someone who make a mistake. My mistake is alot. So... I rather stay with papa and we can go to our "home"

Strife : I see... Well if it is your choice then, I will not stopping you.

Nadia : But before that... We have to help Miss Himeko.

Strife : Yeah. Let's go help her.

**Back to the battle, Himeko's POV**

Himeko : Huff... Hufff... Damn, that's hella power from ya, girl.

HoV : Like I said, not even a single like you or Nadia can beat me. Right... I wonder what Nadia's up to. Hope she still breathing.

Can't believe this battlesuit I'm wearing really tiring me up. Feels like I'm wearing that Nuclear suit. Yet, she capable to match my power as well.

Himeko : Well... But it ain't gonna stop me to bring you back... Kiana.

HoV : Hmph. Say what you will, worm.

Suddenly, a light came out from Nadia. She emiting a red aura around her body. Her claymore is disappear but... Her body still remain the same. The aura went to me and I feel bit strange power from inside. Someone whisper to me right on my ears.

"Nadia" : Miss Himeko, use all of my power and with this... You can beat Sirin and bring Kiana back. I believe in you.

Himeko : Nadia-chan... Alright.

Nadia's aura emiting a bright red color on me and my claymore as well. I understand what you feel right now... Nadia-chan.

HoV : Ehhhhhhhh, she send all of her power to you? No matter. I will slowly enjoy and killing you. Now die!

**Thirdperson POV**

Sirin open more than ten portals right in front of and besides Himeko. Himeko prepare her claymore and now, it's engufling with flames.

"Nadia" : Do exactly what I always did.

Himeko : It's time...

"Nadia" & Himeko : to BURN!

Himeko succesfully summon the phoenix and swing it to the lances that flew to her. The Phoenix burn all the lances into nothing but leaving a dust.