Special Chapter 1.Sick

**Date : Saturday, March 3rd, 2018, Saint Freya 10AM. Nadia's POV**

I didn't heard any news from mom. She didn't come to her office. Kiana and Sirin are going out. Mei-senpai is busy training to sharpen her skill. Fu Hua and Hua are also training. Bronya and Seele are going to arcade. It's only left me alone, doing nothing. Got no choice, I rather ask Miss Himeko, where's mom at. I went to the teacher room at the academy. I open the door and luck on my side... Miss Himeko is at her table.

Himeko : Ara, Nadia-chan. What's up?

Nadia : I'm good, thanks. Miss Himeko, have you seen Principal- I mean m-mom? When I went to her room, she is not there.

Himeko : Oh, I think Kiana forgot to tell you, didn't she?

Nadia : Tell what?

Himeko : Principal Theresa is at dorm's room. She is not feeling good. What I mean, she is sick.

Nadia : ....Kianaaaaaa! Ugh... Alright, I'm going back to dorm.

Himeko : Okay.

Nadia : Thanks for telling me, Miss Himeko

Himeko : You're welcome.

Kiana... Why didn't you tell me earlier!? Gosh, that girl always mess up when she is excited. I think about that later. Right now, I have to go back to dorm. Mom can't do much if she is sick.

**Timeskip. At Dorm**

Finally, I arrive the dorm. I open the door by using the dorm key. Yeah, everyone who lives in here, got their own dorm key. Plus their bedroom key as well. I close the door and huh... Looks like someone let the light on the stairs. I put my shoes on the shoe rack and start to go to Mom's room. She should be on the second floor, near Miss Himeko's room. I went to upstair and heading to Mom's room. As I right in front of the door, I knock it.

Theresa : Come in...

I open the door and I can see that she is sitting on her bed, reading a... Manga.

Nadia : Mom... You start to worry me.

Theresa : Oh? I thought you forgot about it.

Nadia : Hey, don't put a blame on me. Kiana didn't tell me about... You being sick. So I ask Miss Himeko.

Theresa : *sigh* What makes Kiana forget to tell you?

Nadia : You shouldn't worry about her. Right now... I have to take care of you.

Theresa : Are you sure?

Nadia : Well... I don't have anything to do right now. So, yeah... Beside, who else will take a look of you while everyone got their thing to do? Course no one.

Theresa : You right... Thanks, Nadia.

Nadia : No problem. Let me bring you some medicine, hot water. Plus, I will sleep in here until you are healthy.

Theresa : Okay. Wait, wha-

Nadia : I'll be right back.

**Theresa's POV**

Before I ask her more, she went away to her bedroom. What is... Up with her? Suddenly all pump up just for taking care of me that being sick. I guess... She remember the time where she ever taking care of her father when he also sick. Can't blame her for that. Glad she didn't ask about what I'm reading right now. If not... I will get busted. Principal still reading a kid's comic... Sound weird and funny, isn't it?

**Five minutes later**

Nadia : I'm back!

Theresa : Ah Nadia, welcome back.