Biodata

Sorry if it's bit late. If you fellas want to know about Nadia's biodata, here you go.

Name : Nadia AdalrichNickname : Nadia, Tomato HeadFamily : Maria Adalrich (decease)Strife Adalrich (decease)Acquaintance : Kiana Kaslana (girlfriend)Bronya ZaychikRaiden MeiFu HuaMurata Himeko (teacher, mentor)Theresa Apocalypse (mentor, adoptive ...

Nickname : Nadia, Tomato Head
Family :
Maria Adalrich (decease)
Strife Adalrich (decease)
Acquaintance :
Kiana Kaslana (girlfriend)
Bronya Zaychik
Raiden Mei
Fu Hua
Murata Himeko (teacher, mentor)
Theresa Apocalypse (mentor, adoptive mother)
Gender : Female
Affiliation : Human
Age : 17 (2016), 19 (2018,timeskip)
Birthday : Germany, April 30th 1999
Height : 180cm
Hair color : Dark Red
Eye color : Bright orange
Job : Student (formerly)
A-rank Valkyrie of Schicksal(formerly)
S-rank valkyrie (Currently)
PE Teacher (Currently)
Weapon : Zweihander (claymore or two handed sword on Germany)
Prototype Archaic (formerly)
Wolf's Gravestone (Currently)
Prototype Archaic preview :

Name : Nadia AdalrichNickname : Nadia, Tomato HeadFamily : Maria Adalrich (decease)Strife Adalrich (decease)Acquaintance : Kiana Kaslana (girlfriend)Bronya ZaychikRaiden MeiFu HuaMurata Himeko (teacher, mentor)Theresa Apocalypse (mentor, adoptive ...

Prototype Archaic will boost Nadia's basic and charge attack damage. It will also deal 240% physical explosion damage to enemy for 40% chance. Can be occur once for 20 seconds.

Wolf's Gravestone preview :

Wolf's Gravestone will greatly boost Nadia power, same like Prototype Archaic normal stats

Wolf's Gravestone will greatly boost Nadia power, same like Prototype Archaic normal stats. Increases ATK by 40%. On hit, attacks against opponents with less than 30% HP increase all party members' ATK by 80% for 12s. Can only occur once every 30s.

Personality : quiet, straight forward, grumpy, pessimist. After rescuing Kiana, she no longer grumpy and pessimist.

Hobby : Playing chess, reading, swimming

Favorite food : Toast

Signature dish : Special made toast by herself, named "Once Upon A Time".

Dislike : Bullies, Herrscher, Otto Apocalypse, seeing her friend in trouble, Cocolia

Ability : Able to manipulate fire power with or without her vision, high resistence of fire, claymore user which every claymore she use, she will never feel heavy while using it, good resistence against cold/ice. Cannot get sheer cold.

Moveset : normal slash, heavy charge slash, searing onslaught (skill), dawn (ultimate)

Searing onslaught preview :

Moveset : normal slash, heavy charge slash, searing onslaught (skill), dawn (ultimate)Searing onslaught preview :

Nadia will strike her enemy with her claymore and engulf it with the flame. Dealing high damage that will leave them on pyro elemental. Nadia can hit the enemy three times to execute more damage. Nadia will not be interrupt by any means when she casting Searing Onslaught

Dawn preview :

Nadia will summon Phoenix from her slash

Nadia will summon Phoenix from her slash. Dealing extreme damage when they are near to the slash and explosion. This move will make all the enemies got knockback. After Nadia casting the Dawn, Nadia's claymore will be set on fire for her basic and charge attack for 4 seconds and boost her pryo damage by 20%. Dealing raw pyro damage to the enemy.

Special Line, About Nadia :
"Nadia. Nadia Adalrich. If you ever heard my last name, you probably know me from long ago. Yeah... A famous knight from Adelhyde. Do I sound like showing off to you? No? Hmph, good. I don't even bother. Hm? My goal? I will avenge my father's dead and deal with that Herrscher of The Void. She is the one who responsible from Adelhyde's destruction. Being a valkyrie is almost like being a knight in my homeland. I can feel the weight but it won't stopping me to complete my will. Any honkais dare to blocking my way, I will destroy them."

Full Description about Nadia :
-. Nadia doesn't have any herrscher power or gems in her body. Her power is natural from her father. When she was born until 17 years old, she only had half of her father's power. When she rescue Kiana being controlled by Sirin, her awaken the true power, which her father transfer all of his power to Nadia.
-. Nadia is really care mostly with her friends and also who she love and cherish. She said that caring them is her top priority than herself. She doesn't care if she must sacrifice for the shake of her friends, as long they can live, they can see the beauty of the world.
-. Nadia really hates Cocolia since the first time she met her. Cocolia using advantage of Bronya's chip inside her brain to control and bring the 4th Herrscher, Wendy. After all the incidents, Nadia showing her hatred against using innocent childern or human as subject experimental. Same goes to Otto where he also want Nadia to be human experiment which Nadia refuse it with the help of Theresa Apocalypse.
-. Nadia personality change after she rescue Kiana. Before, she was grumpy, not like to talk much, straight forward person and pessimist. After that incident, she finally change into normal and happy go living person.
-. Nadia only trust someone who really hold their or her own word and not backstabbing her.
-. Nadia once had PTSD because the last mission when she was young, seeing many innocent people got killed by the zombies and turned into one of them. One of Nadia's teammate got bitten. Nadia with all of her efforts, she failed to bring her friend back in time. Her friend become one of them and Nadia decided to end her misery by snapping her neck. With that, Nadia scream in lost and crying.

That is all. I know Nadia's moveset copying Diluc from Genshin Impact. Can say, I like playing as Diluc. Glad I have him, build him right and as my main character. Reminder again, Nadia is not a genderbend of Diluc. All of those pictures, are from Picrew.me