Christmas Chapter. A Holy Night

"Well... Christmas is already done but it won't stopping me making this special chapter. This one is after everything is done of the story. Surprise? Herrscher of Sentience join the gang as well. But this one, is special for Nadia and Himeko"

**Saint Freya Dorm, December 25th 2018. 10AM. 3rd Person POV**

The girls are pump up and they preparing their night part for christmas party at the living room. Christmas tree, presents and much more christmas decoration for the room. Mei and Fu Hua are busy for preparing the meal. Bronya and Seele are decorating. Kiana and Sentience helping Mei and Fu Hua to gather the food material. Nadia and Himeko are charge for buying the stuff for christmas because they're pack a punch with heavy stuff.

Kiana : Mei-senpai, is there anything we can do now?

Mei : Looks like you and Senti-chan did a great work. Why don't both of you get a rest.

Senti : That's sound good. Man, I'm bit exhausted. Hey Kiana, why don't we grab some drink?

Kiana : Sure.

Fu Hua : Can you guys also ask Nadia-san and Major Himeko? They also working hard than us.

Senti : Ehhhhh, I don't think they are tired yet. They're pack a punch right?

Before Fu Hua reply Senti's chat, Nadia softly bonk her head. Senti slowly turn her head to look at Nadia with a creepy grin on her face.

Nadia : Sooooo

Nadia : Sooooo... You just gonna let us thirst till dead then... S~e~n~t~i~C~h~a~n?

Senti : N-N-Nadia! O-Ow... That quite hurt! What was that for!? *she pouting to Nadia*

Nadia : What was that for? That was for your stupid answer to Class Monitor. I mean yes, we are pack a punch for carrying lot of damn thing. But we do need something to get our energy back again. Did you want any trouble again? I definetly will happy to punish a bad child, hehehe*she crack her fingers*

Fu Hua, Mei and Kiana watching them with giggles and no one bothered this both like cat and mouse. The cat is Nadia while the mouse is Senti.

Senti : Eek! I-I-I-I'm sorry okay!? Alright alright. what do you need?

Nadia : Just give me two glass of water.

Senti : Okay, just give me a second.

She then start preparing the glass and pouring the water in it. Kiana approach Nadia and hug Nadia's left arm.

Kiana : I cannot wait for tonight.

Nadia : Me too.