Chapter 12.Past

**Adlehyde, 1 month later. Nadia's POV**

It has been a month that me and Miss Himeko are not back to Hyperion. Our communication tool is broken. The only way we have to go back is finding how we can. At least, we have enough supply to survive. Adlehyde is now free, means this place won't be bothered by the Honkais. But still, I have a big question about that portal. Will it answer my question tho? I have to find it out. It's 1PM in afternoon, I just got back hunting some wild boars in the forest, while Miss Himeko taking care the house when I'm going out.

Nadia : I'm back.

Himeko : Welcome back. How's hunting?

Nadia : Just like usual. I also carry some woods so we can use 'em to burn it on furnace.

Himeko : Nice. So, you say you want to go back to the dungeon?

Nadia : Yes. I'm still wondering this portal do anyway. Might I can get an answer.

Himeko : Want me to company you there?

Nadia : I guess, I can do it by myself.

Himeko : You sure? Alright. Becareful. Here, take some supplies that you might need it.

Nadia : Roger that. I'll see you soon.

I take my stuff and ready to go to the dungeon. As I walk down from my house, the wind start to blow bit stronger. I put my leather jacket on and continue walking. Better hurry up before I can't see anything. I rush to the church before the snowstorm is coming, blocking my view and lost on the way. It's pretty weird if only my house that still on good shape while the other building is just like a ruin been left for a year. At least, there's no ghost around here.

**Timeskip, At the church**

Finally arrive at the church. I use my power to light up the torch that I found outside of the church. I'm slowly look around, making sure no one is in here. Because papa left me all of his power, suddenly I have greater sense. Perfect... This place is totally empty. I continue my way to the dungeon.

Nadia : I hope that will answer everything. I need to find where Kiana is and how me and Miss Himeko can get back to Hyperion. Miss-No, Mom is super worry about me... I guess. Well, better focus and clear my mind before I do it.

**2 minutes later, at the dungeon**

I finally arrive at the dungeon. I remember that all the traps in here are neutralized. Ruin Guards are now friendly because they recognize me as Honorary Knight of Adlehyde. Papa, you save my life again. I walk to the portal and the device is glowing, before it didn't. It emit a red orb, same color with my Vision. Talking about it, my vision suddenly glow brighter and turn the portal on by itself. Okay, that's quite weird but alright. Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice. That voice... Sound like me but.. It mix?

??? : Oh? You want to see your answer by your own two eyes? Why don't you come in?

Nadia : ...You better not doing anything stupid.

??? : Why would I lie? This portal "is" what you want, right?

Nadia : *sigh* Fine.

I enter the portal. As I made a few steps, the way to the exit is close, leaving me into this white dimension. As I look around, I have to find where the source of this voice come from.

??? : You don't need to.

A shadow appear in front me. What I guess was right...

Nadia : Hm? So, I can see my own reflection then