Final Chapter. Last Battle

"Yup, last chapter of this story. To feel more tense while Nadia and Kiana facing Herrscher of Sentience, how about I spice it up with some of my favorite Yakuza Kiwami soundtrack?"

**Thirdperson POV**

It has been like five minutes, Nadia, Kiana and Sentience, they clashing with their attack. Kiana use her dual guns to shoot but Sentience either dodge it or parry it. Nadia swing her claymore and Sentience use the same to match Nadia's range. While Sentience try to attack them, all of her attack is miss because the real Fu Hua use her power to make every hit by Sentience is miss.

HoS : Curses! Curses! Curses! Why everyone doesn't want to admit that I'm Fu Hua!?

Nadia jump back, stab her claymore to the ground, facepalm and shaking her head.

Nadia : How many times you gonna said that?

HoS : Until you understand who am I, dammit!

Kiana : *sigh* You sure won't give up with that, will you?

HoS : Of course I am! Now shut up and die already!

Sentience use her spear and attacking Kiana with high speed. Kiana manage to dodge it. As she slam her spear to the ground, Kiana is right above her when Sentience notice her. Kiana use her void power and slam a purple void cube to Sentience.

 Kiana use her void power and slam a purple void cube to Sentience

Nadia : Wow... Kiana.

Kiana then land to the ground and the cube disappear into a thin air. Sentience rise from the ground, holding her face while she emits a dark aura around her.

HoS : Why...Why why why why. Why can't you just gave up already!?

Her body burst more dark aura and her eye is now glowing and glaring at Kiana. The ground shaking with Nadia holding her sword for not falling to the crack. The sky turn into a red and the mist also change into bit thick red color. When Nadia looking around, she can't find where Kiana and Sentience are. She heard a lot crash sound to the rock and it was Sentience that trying to attack Kiana in the air. Nadia can see that Kiana is now on her Void form, flying around to dodge Sentience attack.

Nadia : Kiana...

Sentience summons few astral swords and aim directly to Kiana. She launch it making sure it will hit Kiana but, Kiana use the portal to teleport the swords into different direction. The only thing that Nadia can do is just watching them and keeping distance to make sure that either Kiana or Sentience attack won't hit her. Kiana turn around and saw Sentience is on the sky, preparing her massive ultimate attack to end both Kiana and Nadia's life.