𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER TWO:
TINKER BELL

JAERIN'S AURA WAS SIMILAR TO TINKER BELL IN THE PETER PAN STORY, a quiet woman but with a jealous and intimidating aura

JAERIN'S AURA WAS SIMILAR TO TINKER BELL IN THE PETER PAN STORY, a quiet woman but with a jealous and intimidating aura. Tinker Bell was known for always being jealous of Wendy, always having a crush on Peter, but he only saw her as a friend of him, a confidant of him. Jaerin's aura, was that, the aura of the second main character. It was a shame, since in reality, behind all this charade, Jaerin really seemed like a good girl. And if you really got to know her, you'll know that she really is the best person you'll ever meet.

"Na Jaerin, there's a call for you!" Eun Youngro's voice echoed through the megaphones.

Everyone's gazes fell on Jaerin, they all looked shocked, they were in shock. Ever since Jaerin had transferred to this university, no one had ever called or sent her a letter. It was very rare for someone to do that now.

Jaerin walked over to the call desk, hiding her shock that someone had called her.  She with a serious face, she took the mobile that Youngro was giving her.

"Hello?" She speaks with confidence, rather, with false security, she didn't know who had called her.

"Na Jaerin?" It was the voice of the woman from yesterday. "I need to see you and talk." Faced with such a need on the part of the eldest, Jaerin burst out laughing.

"The famous Kang Chungya requires help, what surprises life sometimes gives." Jaerin spoke mockingly, letting out her Daegu accent. "Call again asking for me, and the same thing will happen to you as Seoyeon, you decide, ma'am." She returned the mobile to the minor.

"If she calls asking for me again, tell her I'm not here." Saying this, she took her book and started walking towards her room.

Just as she entered and closed the door with feigned calm, she slid to the ground as she clenched her hands into fists, holding back the urges she had to shoot Kang Chungya. She looked up from her bloody hands, because she had scratched herself too hard, and her gaze ended at the radio she had bought a few days ago, she got up, taking off her pointed toe shoes, and then approached her desk.

She put her head on the desk as she landed seven punches, the first three parries, while the other four punches were followed. After that, she raised her head to later turn on the radio, where an opera song was playing. Someone opened the door just as the song ended, and Jaerin quickly turned it off to turn to see who had entered without knocking.