𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗘

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER FOUR:
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE

PRIDE IS SOMETHING TOO IMPORTANT FOR JAERIN, she has always had her pride high, for her, her pride is worth more than an apology

PRIDE IS SOMETHING TOO IMPORTANT FOR JAERIN, she has always had her pride high, for her, her pride is worth more than an apology. She would never lower her head because of her pride, she would never talk to someone who stopped talking to her, because of pride. But this time, she must lower her head, and swallow her pride.

Three knocks with stops at the door, and another four in a row. Jaerin waited a few minutes, shivering from the cold. The door opened, revealing a wounded man.

Jaerin opened the door fully. "You should be resting, Comrade Joo." She didn't look at him, and she turned to close the door.

The man let out an unfunny laugh. "Who would have opened the door for you then, little princess?" His serious face was very scary, he seemed angry and fed up with Jaerin's face.

"Euncheol oppa, hi." She smiled at the man who was writing something. "Where is Geumcheol oppa?"The man who had just greeted looked worriedly at the injured man. "Do not tell me that..."

"He was caught by the socialists." the man finished. "He's probably already dead." he banged on the table, startling Jaerin.

Jaerin took a deep breath and walked over to Euncheol handing him a pot of Ramen. "Eat, you'll be fine." She gave him a sweet smile. Possibly, we only see her smiling like this with him.

The wounded person stared at her impressed. "If you want, be still and let me heal you." She looks into his eyes.

"Are you swallowing your pride, Hyorin?" He teased her.

"It's an order from Captain Im Sooho." She ignores approaching him. "So stay still, or I'll kill you."

The man rolled his eyes and awkwardly sat down on one of the chairs closest to him. Jaerin took out all the things he had compared, to begin healing the man.

"Gyeokchan, take off your t-shirt." She asked, wetting the cotton with alcohol.

Gyeokchan looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "If you want me to heal you from above, that's something else." She looks at him with a pair of tweezers, taking the cotton. The man ignored her and took off his shirt. Jaerin walked over to him and crouched down to the level of the wound on the side of his right torso.