𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗔

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER EIGHT:
NUTCRACKER AND
THE BALLERINA

DO YOU KNOW THE STORY OF THE NUTCRACKER AND THE BALLERINA? Where a girl who was given a wooden Nutcracker for Christmas

DO YOU KNOW THE STORY OF THE NUTCRACKER AND THE BALLERINA? Where a girl who was given a wooden Nutcracker for Christmas. When night came, all the toys came to life. Some evil, like the King of the Mice, began to fight a battle between toys, but finally the little girl and the Nutcracker are victorious, and he is transformed into a beautiful prince. They travel to the fairy kingdom where the prince and the fairy dance a beautiful dance and the girl returns to her reality world. The moral is easy to spot if you read the book carefully; "You have to value people for what they really are, and not for what they appear to be."

In this book, we have had a clear example of how we value people for what they appear to be and not for what they are. We do not know the reasons for many of their actions, but we criticize them because what they do seems wrong to us, without even knowing why they do it or if it is a life or death duty.

"Let them go in three seconds, or I'll kill her." He warned, gripping Youngro tighter. "One." He looked at the agents. "Two." He looked at his sister, as he placed the gun to the girl's head, the boy gave her a look to get away from there, and she did. "Three." Two shots hit the policeman who had been by Jaerin's side before.

The screams began to be heard again, causing Jaerin to start having headaches. Our protagonist, who was leaning against the wall, looked to her right, and there she saw them, she saw the two people who had shot the man. Both boys looked at Jaerin before coming out of hiding and begin to protect Im Sooho.

"Fuck." Jaerin began to take a deep breath, trying to calm her impulses to go defend her ex-companions.

"Hyorin, get on deck!" It was an order dictated by Gyeokchan, he was angry, and you could tell just by listening to the way he said the girl's name.

"Holy shit." She cursed to try and hide behind a pillar as he got a good grip on his bladed weapons. The girl looked to her sides to see if anyone was going to see what she was going to do, thank God, everyone was busy saving themselves to worry about her. "What I have to do to save their asses." She sighed with angry and leaned out, to immediately start shooting at those who were shooting at his former teammates.