𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER FIVE:
RED RIDING HOOD

NA JAERIN WAS IN THE LIBRARY, reading the Little Red Riding Hood book, the Brothers Grimm version

NA JAERIN WAS IN THE LIBRARY, reading the Little Red Riding Hood book, the Brothers Grimm version. A book that was fascinating our protagonist, the hidden elements that refer to incredible things, the hidden messages within the book.

"Unnie." Eun Youngro approached, making Jaerin sigh as she closed her book.

"I'm not going to help you with that idiot." She murmured. Youngro looked at her in shock. Jaerin realized what she had just said and Youngro's face, so she decided to explain herself. "Yesterday I went to see him because you asked me to do it." She looked into her eyes. "I don't like him." She smiled, looking at her, to then walk towards the library exit.

"Unnie, it's just a small favour, you won't even have to see it, I promise." She grabbed her arm, making her stop walking.

"What do you want?" At such an answer, Youngro start smiling, relieved to have been able to convince Jaerin.

"She needs the plans of the university." Jaerin looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "And..."

"Oh, what, do you need more stuff?" She let out an unfunny laugh.

"He...he said that he needed something sharp so she could contact his friends, and let them know that..."

"Tell him to give me the address of where his friends live, and I'll let them know it's okay myself." She gave her a fake smile that she quickly erased, to continue walking to her room. Youngro followed her into her room with her head lowered.

Jaerin approached the chest of drawers that she had next to her bed, and then took the map of the university out of one of the drawers. "Here you go." She handed it to her. "Anything else?" She ​​sat down in her bed.

Youngro looked at the ground, wondering if she should say what she was thinking or not. "Stop hesitating and talk, I don't have all the time in the world." Jaerin got up to lean on the door, while she crossed her arms.

"Unnie, do you like that man?" Jaerin looked at her with an expression of not understanding what she was saying. "I'm talking about Im Sooho."

"That man?" Jaerin began to laugh as if there were no tomorrow. "Don't worry, Juliet, I won't take your Romeo away from you. I like more men who would kill if I die, not those who would die for me, it seems so pathetic to me." She sighed, looking at her with a hint of curiosity. "Do you like Im Sooho?"