𝗘𝗠𝗠𝗔

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER NINE:
EMMA

EMMA WOODHOUSE, for those who don't know her, she is the protagonist of the famous novel 'Emma' by Jane Austen

EMMA WOODHOUSE, for those who don't know her, she is the protagonist of the famous novel 'Emma' by Jane Austen. Emma is a very smart young woman, she plays the matchmaker in her own story. She is a girl that she manipulates to bring a man and a woman together, in order to create a perfect love story, although of course, it does not always happen as she had planned.

Our dear Na Jaerin will play that same role in this story, she will make Romeo and Juliet be together, but her plan will not end as she wanted, after all that will be the expensive payment that she will have to give.

Jaerin found herself stretched out on the floor, right next to where Gyeokchan was standing, her hands were positioned on the edge of her skirt, it was a bit short, so if she were to let go of it, her skirt would ride up.

"Excuse me." Jeongmin's voice was heard in the silent room.

Eungcheol approached the girl. "What do you want?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" She asked with doubt in her tone of voice.

"Fuck, she couldn't keep quiet." She muttered to herself.

"I also need to go." Another girl spoke.

Eungheol walked over to Gyeokchan as he looked regretfully at Jaerin, Eungcheol didn't want to see her like this, well he didn't want to see his superior Hyorin like that.

"Shouldn't we at least let them go to the bathroom?" He asked in a whisper and a touch of doubt to Gyeokchan. Gyeokchan's look made him rectify himself nervously. "Close your eyes unless you want to die!" Eungcheol yelled as he pointed the shotgun at the girls.

All the girls started screaming in fear, Jaerin, on the other hand, all she did was roll her eyes at him while trying to hold back the headache that the screams were causing to her.

"Look, it's a natural process." Director Pi got up, sitting on the floor. "How are we supposed to hold on?"

"Gyeokchan." Jaerin whispered warningly, but the boy ignored her.

Gyeokchan angrily grabbed a crystal glass and began to approach the director. "I told you to shut up!" He threw the glass at her, the glass fell right next to the director's body and almost touched the face of the director.