𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER THREE:
HANSEL AND GRETEL

CHAPTER THREE: HANSEL AND GRETEL

6 MONTHS LATER.

MANY TIMES WHEN WE ESCAPE FROM THE DARKNESS, the darkness follows us until you face it and let it know that it's not scary, that it's just laughable. That was a problem for Jaerin, despite being a very strong and fearless woman, the night is one of our protagonist's greatest fears, darkness is her great weakness, it always has been. And all that, because of a trauma of her when she was little.

Jaerin was walking into the university, with the Alice in Wonderland book, very quietly, but her calmness washed over her when she saw five agents pointing guns at everything that moved. In her face you could see the nervousness that she had, a nervousness that no one had ever seen.

"Shit." she whispered to herself. She raised her head feigning self-confidence and began to walk towards the stairs, her heels resounding throughout the entrance, they were heard above all the screams of the students, that made Jaerin not go unnoticed by the agents.

"Student." The only woman among the students grabbed her wrist. "I'm agent Jang Hana of the ANSP." She explained, showing her identification card. "Have you seen a wounded man around here?"

"No, I'm sorry, I just came from the library, I haven't seen anything." Jaerin's emotionless face made the woman called Hana hesitate.

"Are you sure, student?" Spoke the one who seemed to be the leader.

"More than sure." She confirmed, showing the book Hansel and Gretel next to the loan document. The man approached to see the document. "Can I leave now?" She asked, showing him her best smile.

The man was petrified when he saw the face of our protagonist, but the voice of the director Pi made him return to his state. "Na Jaerin, go back to your bedroom and do not let anyone enter." Jaerin made eye contact with the director, and then go to her room.

She walked unhurriedly towards her room, but before she could close the door, someone grabbed her roughly and nervously.

"Unnie, we need your help." Jaerin saw the face of the poor girl, she was one of the minors in room 207, she had teary eyes. Jaerin thought the worst.

Our protagonist reluctantly followed the minor to her bedroom, where she found the three girls surrounding something or someone.

"What the hell is going on?" Jaerin whispered, approaching the three girls.