Chapter 1

Dhriti pov:

Switching off the blaring alarm I got up from the comfort of my bed.Getting fresh up I got ready for my office in a simple saree.
Thankfully my boss doesn't have any meetings for the day and I can freely wear whatever I want and my love for sarees is something I got from my mom I think.

Quickly giving a glance at the mirror I reached downstairs to see my mom preparing the breakfast and I too gave her a helping hand.We both finished preparing the breakfast and I arranged everything on the table.

"Go and call your sister and brother.Both became no.1 lazy bums because of your pampering", scolded my Mom, Jahnavi Deshmukh wife of Late Praveen Deshmukh.

Just giving her a small smile I turned to see them coming towards us ,all ready for their college and school respectively.

Wishing the both good morning we all completed our breakfast with my little bro telling us about his upcoming outing from school.He is studying 8th class and my sister doing her graduation in Business Administration 2nd year.
I know I know alot of age gap between us siblings. I'm about to complete my 27 years in coming 3 months ,my sister Dia  is 20 years and my brother  Dev is 13 years old.

I took my bag along with lunch box from my Mom.
Glancing at the wall where my father's potrait is hanged I closed my eyes thinking about that day but quickly dismissed my thoughts.
Taking my scooty keys from the key holder I called my sister and I dropped her to college and reached my work place.

Standing near the entrance I recalled my first day here. My Dad took me to temple and dropped me in the office wishing me luck and I entered the office nervously and the whole day I was nervous and tensed not to screw up on my first day.

Smiling at the memories I scanned my ID which says "Dhriti Deshmukh" and quickly reached the top floor of the building.

This is my work place for past 4 yrs.I have a cabin right beside to the CEO's cabin.Settling my things I went to pantry and made a coffee for my Boss and myself.Leaving my cup in my cabin I reached my Boss's cabin 'Mr.Abhik Raichand'.

Knocking two times I entered inside to him going through a file.

Dhriti  : Good Morning Sir.Here's your coffee.

Abhik : Good Morning and Thank you. Today's schedule?

Dhriti :No meetings today but you have few files which need immediate attention and we have to prepare for the monthly managers meeting.

Abhik : Okay please place the files here and what's the agenda for the managers meeting this time?

Dhriti : Discussion about employee ratings and appraisals.

Abhik : Okay, anything else?

Dhriti : Nothing sir.Thank you.

Smiling politely at him I reached my cabin and drank coffee which became lil cold.

Here in office we have glass doors and all I can look through my boss's cabin.
This is my first company and he is my first boss. He is a punctual, determined,self-motivated, disciplined person.He posses all the traits of a good leader and no doubt he took the company to such a good position.I won't say that he is a straight out of magazine type of handsome but he is good looking that you want to stare at him twice. Working with him is not a easy task or working with a company's CEO is not a easy thing to do. Scheduling their meetings, attending them, drafting them sometimes being the mediator between boss and the employees.But I love my work , I'm satisfied with it and I think that's all matters.

It was already 5 in the evening and I wrapped up everything and went to inform my Boss.

Knocking twice on the door I entered to see him typing in laptop with his shirt rolled up to his elbows ,one button is missing from the top.Did I say he just good looking scratch it guys,he looks straight out of magazines type of handsome.
What the hell, am I drooling over my boss.Shit! What happened to me.Getting rid of my stupid thoughts I informed him and reached parking lot.

Reaching home after an hour I had my late evening tea with mom discussing our day.My mom teaches music here in home to few children.

We all had our dinner and I went to my room.
Thought of passing time I took my phone to watch some reels and by the time I realised it was already 12 o clock.
Checking on the alarm in my phone I quickly put it aside and slept.