~ Chapter 19 ~

Present Day
~The Domo

Freya gazed at the little spark of fire she created from on her finger—waiting for Ikaris to arrive.

After her and the others got suited up they all opted on Freya being the one to stay on the ship with Phastos to distract Ikaris while the others went to Tiamut.

Druig was reluctant on leaving Freya to defend herself, only wanting to be as close to her as possible. But he, just like everyone else knew that she was the biggest competitor to go against Ikaris.

Freya would be lying if she said she hadn't been waiting for the chance to go against Ikaris in a serious fight.

All of their previous sparring sessions were just playful training sessions to get the other to develop their fight skills more.

But now Freya was ready——to finally show Ikaris that she was not to be messed with.

She gazed down at her attire, forgetting how much she missed her yellow suit. Even to this day, it still fit her perfectly and the yellow and white still managed to compliment her skin and aura.

Making another flicker of fire appear, Freya started to think that Ikaris wasn't going to show up, making her wonder if he had somehow figured out their plan.

But suddenly Ikaris came crashing through the ceiling landing in front of Freya with a serious look.

"Where's Druig?" Ikaris asked, while Freya pulled herself away from the wall.

"He's busy." Freya said while giving a shrug.

Freya knew that now was not the time to let her emotions take over. No matter how much it bothered and angered her that Ikaris was after Druig and will possibly harm him—-she knew she had to keep her neutral face showing.

"Freya play nice." Ikaris said, holding his hands up in a defensive manner.

Ikaris didn't want to have to fight Freya, she was like a little sister.

Freya suddenly lunged at Ikaris, punching him in the face before grabbing his arm and flipping him over her shoulder.

He hit the ground groaning in pain, not expecting Freya to go straight ahead and start fighting.

"You've always loved fighting me." Ikaris said, while Freya circled him with a smirk playing on her lips.

"It used to be the highlight of my day." She said shrugging, her smirk widening.

He barely had time to register before she made a string of fire appear from her hands—-wrapping it around his ankles before pulling him towards her.

He tried to pry the rope from his ankles but every time he would touch it the rope would burn him.

Freya pulled Ikaris towards her before swinging him into the wall, the impact making the cement crack.

Letting out a breathe, Freya looked at Ikaris with a proud smile. Proud of herself for being able to knock him down and succeeding in holding him off.

Blowing a strand of hair away from her face she sprinted towards him getting ready to attack. But right when she was about to make contact—Ikaris suddenly turned around grabbing her by the throat before throwing her into the wall.