Chapter 24

"WE'RE HOME!!" Michelle shouted with her usual cheerful voice.

"Welcome back honey" M/n welcome the two and kiss their cheeks.

"Where is dad?" Michelle ask making M/n snicker.

"Why?" Micheal ask while tilting his head.

"See it for yourself" M/n said.

The two run to their parent's room just to see Austin sleeping with D/n in his chest, the younger twin squealed in cuteness while the older get his phone and take a picture.

The two take their dinner and went to sleep.

Meanwhile with Jake:

Jake is peacefully sleeping when he remembered something, he has two small bouquet in both of his hands, then his father with a life size bouquet came up to him.

"Is your flowers ready?" His father said and talk to the worker and gave him the flowers he made, and look again at the boy.

"Yes! And I have for-" when he was about to say the name he suddenly woke up.

He hold his head and sit up, trying to remember again that memory.

"Who are you?" He ask and look at the bright moon at the huge window.

Timeskip:

After a few weeks Jake is slowly recovering from amnesia, he remembered all of the person around him but not a certain person who's always there whenever Jake is alone at the house.

Jake was playing with fluff (his dog), when he heard something called him, the voice is so familiar yet he can't recognize the voice, so he turned around to see a blurry blonde haired boy waving at him, when he rubbed his eyes he saw Daren running up to him.

"Daren!" Jake wave back and run towards him.

"Jake!" Darel said making the two look to the kid.

Meanwhile with the couple:

"M/n did Austin told you?" Dazai ask M/n.

"Hmm?"

"Did Austin told you something?"

"Well he's been acting so strange lately, cause he never excuse himself whenever he had a phonecall, even if it's business or not, and he's been busy lately but whenever I came to visit him his secretary just said he's not in the office"

"Well I guess you have to know the truth, I just want you to let you know that he's not cheating"

M/n immediately run to Austin holding D/n in his arms rocking her.

"Austin we need to talk" M/n said demandingly.

"What is it?" Austin ask while giving D/n to the maid.

"Well you've been acting strange lately, so care to explain?"

"I guess I can't hide it now" Austin sighed in defeat.

"I'm a Mafia boss, you know the one who beat the strongest mafia in the world?"

"Mhm?"

"I'm the one who beat him"

"What?"

"I'm stronger than the strongest mafia boss"

"So you're the one who made this city peaceful, and quiet"

"Yeah"

"So what happened to those who committed a crime?"

"I'd rather not to answer that question" Austin said and walked away leaving M/n confused.

M/n think for a while and realized his husband is a brutal to those who committed a crime.

Meanwhile with Ash:

Ash woke up in the dark room, he looked around just to see an older Jake maybe 5 years old who's running towards him with a smile.

Ash run towards Jake and hugged the older boy, but he just went through Jake's older body, he looked back just to see a blurry image of an orange haired boy.

Ash suddenly woke up from his nightmare, it's his first time having a nightmare about Jake, and it's worst than having a nightmare about scary figure catching you.

Ash looked around to find the sheep key chain that Jake give him, he take that and put him in his chest and cried, he wanted to contact Jake with his father's phone, but he doesn't know what's Jake's guardian's phone number.

Meanwhile with Michael and Jason:

"Micheal!" Jason shout from afar getting everyone's attention in the park.

"What do you think their doing?" Keith ask Michelle who's hiding behind the tree, spying on the two.

"Shh! If you're just gonna make noise they will see us" Michelle shush her friend.

"Oh I wish I brought appendix with us" Kieth said.

"Who the fudge would name their dog appendix?"

"Me obviously"

And the two quarreled so loud getting the two's attention.

"What are they doing?" Jason ask his friend.

Michael just sighed and walked to them.

"What are you doing?" Michael ask the two.

The two looked at Michael, Michelle just wrapped her shoulder around Keith's shoulder.

"Ahaha hey brother me and Keith are just hanging out" Michelle said making Keith nod.

"Ok then, don't follow us" Micheal said and walked off.

"Sus, and here I am thinking my dear brother is so smart" Michelle said crossing her arms.