Chapter 2

"what?"

"You look like the guy in daddy's picture"

"...look kids I don't even know your daddy"

"But uncle Gou said you're my mommy" the girl said with teary eyes and the boy just look down

"Wait... can you tell me your uncle's name again"

The girl lit up as well as the boy look up and said "William Gou"

To my surprise William Gou is one of the Austin's trusted friend, which means Austin is looking for me and-

"Mommy do you not want us? Is it because we're adopted?" The girl said crying and the boy just turn around with his head looking down.

"No no, mommy loves you" I just play along, I feel bad for lying to them but I don't want them to sad knowing that this is the first and last time we met each other.

"Then mommy will be with us forever?" The girl ask with excitement and the boy just look at me with pleading eyes.

"Not now but maybe sometime?"

"Why?"

"It's just your daddy and I is not in the good term"

"I can help you-"

"LITTLE YOUNG MASTERS WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Uncle Chen is looking for us bye mommy take care, remember to make up with daddy"

Few weeks later (your C-section thingy)

M/N pov:

I entered my apartment it's small but cozy I'm currently living with Monica because she refused to leave me alone because I can't take care of my baby and myself.

"You're back! Why didn't you tell me you're discharge?"

"Oh I just thought your busy, I mean your literally running the coffee shop"

"I just gave them off day for nothing?"

"It's fine they deserve having free time"

*Ding dong*

"I'll open it"

"Hello? How can I help you?"