Chapter 15

At the flower shop:

Rhian is having a peaceful day in her flower shop, arranging the flowers, and helping the workers making bouquets, well not until...

"Oh my God! Is that Avie Xi?"
"She is Avie Xi!"
"You mean the president of the Xi company"
"What a lucky day!"
"But what is she doing here?"

The crowd says, Rhian go out to see what is going on at the outside of her shop, just to see a familiar motorcycle at the side of the road.

"Miss you" a familiar voice said and rap her arms around Rhian's waist, Rhian turned around to see her lover and hug her back.

"I miss you too"

"You're getting thin, are eating on time?"

"Yes I do"

"Are you sick? Are you overworking yourself? Are you sleeping on time?" Avie said checking Rhian's body.

"I'm fine, I'm just I'm on a diet"

"If you say so"

"How about your work?"

"Oh right, after your work text me, and I'll assign my driver to drive you to my company"

"I can just go there by myself"

"I refuse"

"I'll be going back then" Avie said and kiss her lover's forehead, and wave her hand before driving off.

At Jake:

"..."

"..."

"Now little young master, what do you want?"

"To finish his meeting, it's been 5 houws and he's still in his god damn meeting"

"Language little young master"

"Sowwy, I just wanted to go to the cafe, I wan mommy"

"We can just wait at the cafeteria if you want to, and eat there while waiting"

"M'kay" Jake hurriedly jump in his father chair and go to Ms. Rin

While waiting in the cafeteria, Jake saw a familiar man looking around.

"Uncle Jin-woo!" Jake whisper yelled and jump in his chair and go to the man.