Chapter 8

M/N pov:

As we reached the mansion I saw a random car parking near the gate, I shrugged it off thinking that it was Lou's car, I gently woke Austin up to get him off the car so I can park this, after I park the car I went to the mansion and saw Rashta clinging to sleeping Austin.

"Ehem!" I faked cough that caught their attention and Austin stand up and push Rashta away, and that made Rashta... cry?

Anyways then Austin sleepily came up to me and lay his head to my shoulder and snuggle which honestly made me shiver because I can feel his breath.

I wake him up and walked to the bedroom.

Timeskip:

"Mommy wake up, daddy's off to work" Micheal said, he's acting weird lately, he always clings to us or act cute all of a sudden not that I hate it. After getting up, I go straight to Jake's room to check if he's sleeping or not, when I got there I saw Jake in the crib playing with his ball.

I quickly took a picture of it and the sound "click" caught Jake's attention and smiles at me and reach out his hand, I picked him up and go downstairs

"Good morning sweetheart"

"Mommy when do you think we can go to school" Michelle said clearly excited to have friends.

"Probably next month"

"Mommy when are you going to work, daddy's off to work now"

"Let's wait for the babysitter first then I will go ok?"

"Ok"

When I was walking to the cafe I saw and someone clinging into Austin's shoulder. And I can't control my legs and walk up to them, which caught Austin's attention and smiles at me.

"M/N!" Austin said cheerfully and hugged me.

"Didn't knew you have a husband already" the stranger said.

"Well... he's not my boyfriend, but I wish he was" Austin mumbled the last part thinking that I didn't hear him I could feel my cheeks burn.

"Anyways I'm Mark Bai, younger brother of Max Bai, you must be M/N" Marc said reaching out his hand and I shake hands with him, as I was about to pull out Marc tighten his grasp.