Chapter 23

3rd person pov:

It's been 5 months since the kidnapping incident happened, the other maids and guards are finally recovered and Austin's trusted guard too, the only person who didn't woke up is Jake.

And M/n gave birth to a beautiful girl and they named her D/n (daughter's name).

Austin is currently in Ash's house and visiting his son when suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

"Where am I?" the kid said.

"Jake I'm glad you're awake" Austin was about to hug him but Jake didn't let him.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Jake asked Austin.

Austin quickly called Ash after that, while Austin is panicking, he hoped that he didn't have memory loss.

After a few minutes Ash came out.

"Jake has amnesia, but luckily he can recover in a week, I'm surprised that he can recover in a short time cause normally it's a month or years, or not"

"Thanks Ash"

"It's my job, young master"

"Please stop calling me that"

Austin walk in Jake's room.

"Look, you might not remember me but.. I'm your father"

Austin then show Jake his picture with them, and M/n, Monica, and the others.

"So you're really my dad?"

"Yeah"

"Where's mom?"

"He's having a break, he recently gave birth to your little sister"

"So I'm having three siblings"

"Yeah"

They talked an hour, and it's time for Austin to finish his unfinished busines.

"Ash when do you think Jake can go?"

"Maybe few days, I still need to check him"

Austin nod and went to the basement.

"I'm surprised you're still alive" Austin said and sit infront of the bloody kidnapper.

He's electrocuting the kidnapper when he received a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Young master, we found the bodyguard"

"Take him to Ash's house"

Then Austin continued to beat the kidnapper.

A few hours later the bodyguard arrived, when he was about to punish the bodyguard he receive a phone call, which causes the boss to lit up in happiness.

"Good morning honey" Austin greeted his lovely husband.

"Where are you?" The male asked.

"Oh I'm at Ash's house visiting our son"

They talked for hours and when Austin hung up his mood changes real quick.

"You're lucky that I have to go home early, but we're not done yet" Austin said which causes the two terrified.

"Tie them up make sure that it's tight and use the chain that get electrocuted when they tried to scape" Austin ordered the guard and walked off.

"Jake, dad will go now, see you later"

"M'kay dad, see you later"

Austin kissed Jake's forehead, and walked off.

When Austin hop on the car, he called his assistant.

"Young master, you have a lot of paperwork here" his assistant said, looking at the stacks of paperwork.

"About that... can you take care of that? I need to take care my husband, and my daughter"

"Understandable, young master"

When the assistant hung up she whisper something...

"I'm not paid enough for this shit"

Meanwhile with the twins:

The twins are laying at the daycare floor lazily waiting for their dad or maid/bodyguard. Their teacher called them and told them someone will pick them up. The two run up to the person, the person's face made Micheal shocked and stopped.

"Brother, is there something wrong?" Michelle asked worried about her brother, cause she never seen her brother so angry.

"Michelle get behind me"

"Oh, I'm surprised you still know me, Micheal" the person said.

"What are you doing here?" Micheal said with his arms blocking Michelle to go in front.

"Just wanna take you home"

"You can't!" Micheal shouted at the person and run away dragging Michelle.

They run for a while until Micheal saw a familiar van, the van stopped and their driver get outside the van.

"Little young master! What are you doing here?" the driver asked.

"You're late!" Micheal shouted at the driver, making him mentally scold himself for shouting at the poor driver, he just want to make an excuse not to tell about what happened earlier.

"I'm sorry, little young master it's traffic out there" the driver said.

"It's ok, I'm sure brother didn't mean it" Michelle said making Micheal gave her a 'thank you' look.

Meanwhile with the stranger:

The stranger gritted her teeth in frustration, she didn't get the two, the two is her's so why did Micheal run away with his sister?

The stranger angrily stomped to the car, and hop in.

"So what happened? Where is the kids?" The man in the car asked.

"Micheal runaway with her sister" the woman said.

"Are you kidding me!? You let the two runaway!" the man yelled.

"Look I have a plan, and besides we still have time"

"Time my ass, that's the only thing I want you to do for me, you can't even do it right"

"It's fine, I'm their mother after all" the woman said and smile innocently.

"Drop the innocent act"