Chapter 1

M/N pov:

It's been a year after I got sold and runaway from Austin Xia and life is pretty hard with a baby inside you but thanks for the owner of this coffee shop for giving this to me I'm actually surprised that he's not looking for me.

Flashback:

3rd person pov:

"WHAT!? DAD ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! MOM JUST DIED AND YOU'RE HERE WITH YOUR BITCH AND HER DAUGHTER WITH YOU!?"

M/N yelled with frustration and anger after his mom just died a lot of money has used due to the operation and his dad made the stranger the owner of the L/N company and invest 4000 million US dollars and bring a sluty looking woman and the stranger right in front of him.

"Son just listen if the project will be successful we're back to being rich and I'll buy you everything what you want"

"TELL ME WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU! YOU MADE THAT STRANGER WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO MANAGE THE COMPANY AND MADE THAT THE OWNER OF THE L/N COMPANY! YOU TAKE EVERYTHING TO ME WHEN I WAS A KID AND ALWAYS SAYING THIS IS FOR THE COMPANY'S SAKE THEN YOU MADE THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAT THE OWNER JUST BECAUSE SHE'S THAT SLUT'S DAUGHTER! I MADE THAT MONEY DAD IT'S NOT EVEN YOURS!"

*SLAP*

"DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT!"

"OH SO YOU'RE GONNA MARRY HER NOW HUH YOU KNOW WHAT! DO WHAT YOU WANT I DON'T CARE BUT IF THE L/N COMPANY GOT BANKRUPT I WON'T HELP YOU AND IF THAT BITCH GOT POOR OR SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HER I WON'T HELP HER"

And with that M/N run to his room and lock himself.

The next morning M/N didn't hear a single sound on the house... Then...

*BANG*

A loud sound of the door made M/N shocked his father never closed the door so loud it's like his father was so furious because his father's screams and glass shattering can be heard around the house.

"Can you calm down"

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN THOSE BASTARD CAN'T EVEN FINISH THIS PROJECT AND RUNAWAY WITHOUT RETURNING THE MONEY"

"I have a plan ok?"

"*Sigh* What is it?"

"Sell M/N to some rich guy out there, with that looks and body everyone can seduced by that you know"

"You know what maybe I can do that, he's my son after all if I'm not here he wouldn't be here existing"

M/N pov:

I just finished my dinner with my "family" and to be honest mr. L/N is acting so... strange

"Why do I feel dizzy? so... dizzy"

I woke up in a strange room, it's not my ceiling, feeling a little bit dizzy that son of a bitch how dare they drug me. As I was about to get up I suddenly feel like someone's beside me. I rubbed my eyes and take a clear look who is this man is... MR. XIA!? As I was about to get off the bed my legs gave up so I crawl towards my clothes and struggling to get up I finally got up and walked (clearly not straight) to the bathroom and get a small amount of his money enough to make a new start of my life clearly away from that bastard.

End of flashback

I sighed thinking what will happen if I get out of that house early and didn't sleep with Mr. Xia and didn't get pregnant.

"Uhm... Mr. L/N it's bad stressing yourself your pregnant, if you want to talk about it I'm all ears"

"It's just that I can't believe I'm one of the 10% of the population that can get pregnant"

"Well at least your rare, don't think about it for now if you gave birth I can be his or her babysitter"

"Thank you"

"I'm the one who should be saying that if you're not there I'm still wandering the streets"

She walks off and gave me a smile

She's Monica her parents died in a car accident at the young age and has a amnesia so she doesn't know her name I just give her that name you can say she's like a younger sister to me

As I was checking the shop until my water broke.

"MONICA!!!!"

Monica run into me and call an ambulance.

After the delivery a two cute kids came into my room

"Kids are you lost?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"...sure"

"Are you my mommy?"