Chapter 35 - Are you treating me as your sex toy?

NOTE: This story updates once a week, every Saturday unless I'm busy. TQ!

Chapter 35 - Are you treating me as your sex toy?

A burst of male laughter caused Ashley to awake. The amused laughter was quickly turned into sounds of pain before it disappeared completely. Blinking her eyes a few times to shake off her sleepiness, she found she was in her bedroom, fully clothed.

She would have thought she had dreamed of doing illicit things with Sean if not for the sudden peacefulness in her mind. It occasionally happens after she experienced an orgasm, but after the divorce, she did not seek pleasure by herself.

Masturbation was indeed relaxing after doing it, but it also makes her long for the man that always appears in her dreams. To avoid dreaming of him, she had to stop seeking self-pleasure and focus on something else, which was working to improve their family business.

A glance at the clock told her it was eight-thirty p.m. and her stomach finally remembered she had missed lunch.

Her leg feels a little better but she still limped noticeably when she walked. Deeming her current attire to be proper to meet people, she leaves her room and heads to the kitchen where the noise was coming from.

Kyle was rubbing his stomach, wincing, while Sean looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"Did something happen?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Feeling better?" Sean ignored her question and shot her a question instead. "You could have slept longer."

"I've gotten hungry." Ashley used her stomach as an excuse. There was no way she would continue sleeping now that she was wide awake with her 'guest' still in her house.

"We saved your portion. I will reheat it!" Kyle volunteered and busied himself. He was not sure what was the situation now with them, but it should not be bad since Ashley had yet to kick Sean out from her apartment.

"Hmm, I will go wash my face." Ashley makes her way back to her bedroom, where her personal bathroom was attached to it. It was also the bathroom where Sean had fingered her until she came.

Rubbing her heated face, she grabbed a clean towel from her drawer and caught Sean stepping into her bedroom. "Why are you here?"

Her gaze grew sharp when he closed the door, giving them privacy.

"I want to talk about us."

"If you are talking about what happened between us in the bathroom, it's our lust that's talking."

"I prefer calling it our chemistry, which we still have."

Ashley shrugged as nonchalantly as she could. "Well, I guess I'm quite stressed with things, and your offer to unwind me is appealing."

She watched as his expression grew dark. "Are you treating me as your sex toy?"

"I don't think I can afford such an expensive and demanding sex toy."

He could not resist a chuckle from her attempt to lighten her accusation. "You can afford it because your sex toy also wants you."

"... Did you just agree to offer your body to me?" Ashley asked, flabbergasted.

This time, it was Sean's turn to shrug. "Well, that's because I grew to regret what I said before, so I would do anything to tie us together again."

"What you had said?" Ashley echoed.

"That I will give up on fixing our relationship again. It might be one of the most painful lies I've ever uttered."

"You regret it?" Ashley hated herself for the small burst of joy lit in her heart.