Forever & Always. - Part 3.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Niall asked. 

You glanced at him and nodded whilst wiping some sweat off your forehead. 

"Are you sure? You were screaming..." He said softly. 

"Oh my goodness Niall i'm so sorry.... I was having a nightmare." You told him.

"About Harry?" He asked.

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"H-How'd you know?" You asked.

"Because you screamed... "HARRY!" He said, using his girly voice. 

You laughed and laid back down.

"Yeah... I did." You replied sheepishly. 

"Something you need to get off your chest?" He asked.

"I don't know....." You replied. 

He sighed and sat down on the couch in front of you.

"Come on... tell Nialler." He said whilst patting his lap, signaling you to sit on it. 

You smiled and sat down on his lap like a child with santa claus. You started telling him about your feelings towards Harry.. and how much it hurts that he was going out with someone that's tearing your friendship apart.. you told him how you loved Harry, in both ways... how you've bottled up all your feelings for so many years and now it just feels like it's gonna burst and you'll explode. 

Niall sat there and listened as you rant on about how you felt, without saying a word. 

"Look, (Y/N).... life is like a plate of food... nandos for example. Two happy ALIVE chicken... having fun... living life.. when suddenly a customer decided to eat one of them.. ruining the relationship between them... and maybe they don't like how it tastes... and they spit you back out leaving you in a mess... I guess Sasha is just being herself... and is trying manipulate you and Harry's friendship; but one thing I know for sure... Harry can't let Sasha control him the way she is right now.... I can tell he's changed and nothing is going right anymore... but you can't control it.. it's life and things happen for a reason.... " He finished. 

You sat there with your lips parted. 

"Wow Niall... when did you get so smart?" You teased. 

He chuckled and nudged you.

"I just said all that and that's your response... it took me time to think man!" He laughed out. 

"Oh please Niall, if you're talking about Nandos, you can turn it into anything." You told him whilst sitting back down on the couch you were sleeping on.

"Well.. true.." He admitted.

You smiled and tucked yourself in.

"Thanks Niall... I think I can sleep better now.. I feel much better." You told him.

He smiled and gave you a hug before walking off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you made a batch of pancakes for Niall before leaving a note and running back home to where Harry and the she-devil was. Yesterday's dream felt so real... when you woke up, you could still feel the chills in the air, the slicing of your skin, and the feeling you had when you held hands with Harry... 

You had to tell him... tell him how much he means to you... tell him how you really feel. Bottling up your thoughts isn't gonna get you anywhere. As soon as you got home you found the 'couple' cuddling in front of the tv, watching "love actually" ... the movie you use to watch with Harry everyone month.... now he's doing everything with her... and you're just left out...