77) Spicy eater ! ❤️🌎 (scar) requested

Requested by EveAngela9 . Thanks for the idea ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 1 and half year old .

Tw : none

A/n : It's 1 : 26 a.m. here .. i felt like writing it now . So I did .. anyways please read it . Hope u will like it and please vote it ... Good night 😴...Love ya ❤️

_________________________________________

Scarlett's pov :

I woke up as I heard my youngest daughter cry hard from her crib . She is typically mommy's girl .. and always clings to me .
Rose and Cosmo are 15 and 12 years old respectively . We had y/n much later than them. She is just 1 and half years old now .

Colin yawned . He sleeps like a monster everytime . Didn't know how he woke up so fast .. i guess y/n cries really hard .

" It's just 6 : 30 a.m. she is crying now . Omg " Colin said rubbing his eyes . He sat up and went to y/n's crib . She stood up ..

" Mama " she said and made grabby hands to me .

" Baby dada is here " colin said making funny faces at y/n .

"Mama " she said . I sighed and picked her up .

"At least someone is mommy's girl . Both rose and Cosmo was daddy's girl " i said kissing her head . Colin made a pout .

" Dada looks cuwte" y/n said and giggled ...

"Oh babe . Do u remember, u have a show of " hot ones " with sean?" Colin said .

" Yes babe I do and I will take y/n ..Because she won't eat anything ig .. and she will stay with me . I guess I have do deal with this baby koala " i said pointing to y/n who was clinging on me like a koala .

" She looks cute .. u both do ..Scarlett and baby Scarlett " Colin said because y/n exactly looks like young me ..

" Mommy mama !!" Cosmo and rose came running .

" Is sis ok?" Cosmo said .

" Yes we heard her cry " rose said . Both huffing .

" She is ok she needed her mama" i said and they both smiled at y/n who was clinging on me .

" Brruhh" y/n said and made grabby hands to Cosmo . He took her . I love how rose and Cosmo have bonded with y/n . I thought they would not because of the age gap but I was wrong .

He kissed her head and now y/n wanted to go to rose . She took her and placed on her hips .. i went to do my morning routine while Cosmo and rose babbled with y/n . Colin was there with them .

After our morning routine .

" I will make our breakfast" Colin said .

" Ok that's great ....Thanks babe " i said and kissed Colin .

" Eewwwwww " Cosmo and rose said .

" Nwwww " y/n said along with them , all closing their eyes .. we both laughed .

I picked y/n up .

" What will u guys eat ?" Colin asked .

" Sausage omelette , cheese sandwich " Cosmo and rose said . I looked at y/n . She tugged my shirt . I nod no . But her lips quivered .

" Ok fine" i said and hinted everyone to go downstairs . Everyone went . I started to nurse y/n peacefully . I scrolled through my phone and saw Sean Evans ( the host ) texted me .