47) sacrifice ❤️🌎 ( nat) requested

Requested by Jordan_Romanofff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 13 years old

Tw : blood, death scenes .

_________________________________________

Natasha's pov :

I woke up and saw my daughter sleeping om my chest . She is 13 years old . I have named her y/n Yelena Romanoff . She is such a good baby . I just love her so much. U guys must be thinking how I have a daughter ...I also could not believe when I saw my pregnancy test but I was ....I was successful in ebong pregnant . I never thought I would have his daughter ..She is so beautiful ...Just then , i saw y/n stretching her arms and yawning . She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes . She has all of my features except her hair...That's like her another mom...Yes y/n is born due to union of two of us . Both are her moms..But she knows only me . I didn't ever tell her who was her another mom.
Because first of all she wasn't ready because of her deadly life. She didn't want to join another set of enemies in y/n's life .But she loves y/n a lot....And she knows y/n is her daughter .

"Hi mama!!" She said and snuggled into my chest. She loves my warmth. It soothes her .

"Hi !!Good morning детка.." I said

"Good morning мамочка"she said ...She knows a bit of russian ...She understands everything in it .But english is her first language .

"It's time to get up hun!"i said and she sat up on bed . I also sat up. She leaned on me...i wrapped my arms around her body .

Y/n's pov :

I put my head on her chest and just then fury came...Nick fury

"Natasha ....Today u and y/n will go on a mission..Tony , steve, wanda , carol,Yelena Bucky and client will be there " fury said

"No she is just 13. And u know fury she is weak......She was weak when she was born and still now she is ...I can't let her go..After so long years I had someone finally to love ....I can't let my daughter go " mom said

She was very weak for me...Actually when I was born i wasn't too strong. I weigh just 1 kg and was very weak ..Uncle tony and uncle Bruce put me in incubator and after 1 month I was ok...But still weak. Mom always keeps me safe from everything but I have very strong power . I can life heavy loads easily but mom always thinks I can't fight ..And I am a good agent and maskman too just like aunt maria .She trained me from childhood like mom did .

"She has to go someday. .She is trained and u all will be there ...." Fury said

After much argument mom said yes .

She hold me close to her chest and peppered kisses all over me.

"Mama...I will be ok...U and everyone is there right ?" I said

"Yes but be very careful...i can't loose u at any cost ..." Mom said .

"Ok mama..." I said and hugged her . She hugged me back .

*Time skip *

"Y/n, natasha and wanda go to the west . " Uncle tony said .

We were fighting ....I bashed up two Hydra agents . Suddenly i looked across and saw my mom fighting with one agent and another agent at the back pointing a gun to her . She didn't see it .

I ran to her and the agent fired the gun and it hit my stomach. Blood gushed out .. i fell down...Aunt wanda threw all the agents and mom and she came to me...Mom pulled me to her lap.