59) Care while birth!! ❤️🌏 ( scar) requested

Requested by Alyssa347886

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : newborn

Tw : scenes of labour .

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Scarlett has her due date tomorrow . Everyone was too excited to meet u . They didn't know the gender . It was 8 a.m. now .

" Mommy ...When will the baby come ?" Cosmo asked

" Yes ..I am also too much excited to meet the baby ..Please tell the baby to come out fast " rose said .. rose and Cosmo are 7 now .

" It will come out fast ....Tomorrow maybe ... " Colin said from the kitchen ..He was making some pancakes for all. Scarlett really has become pancake fan . She loves to eat it every morning . Colin put the plate of pancakes in front of Scarlett .

" Maybe our baby has a sweet tooth ..." Colin said and kissed Scarlett's bump. Rose and Cosmo also kissed the bump.

" Who knows!!" Scarlett said and laughed.

After the breakfast .... Colin brought down Scarlett's bounce ball ...

" Do ur exercises but carefully .." Colin said . Colin carefully picked Scarlett up and placed her on the bouncy ball . She did her exercises jumping on the bouncy ball slowly .

She then sat down on the couch . And Colin went up to their other children .

Suddenly Scarlett felt water run down her legs . " Shit " she mumbled .

"Babe my water broke !!" Scarlett yelled.
Colin ran down with cosmo and rose .

"Babe...U breathe ...Calm down...I am here" Colin said ...He took the hospital bag and drove to the hospital with Scarlett and their other two children .

" Ouch !!Omg!!" Scarlett said in pain...She didn't make much noises because she didn't want rose or Cosmo to be scared.

As soon as they reached the hospital ...Colin called everyone ...Cosmo and rose were taken care of by Lizzie and others .

Colin went inside the labour with Scarlett . Doctor came and checked her .

" U are only 2 cm dialated ...It would take time and mr . Jost u have to take care of ur wife now..Be with her every second " doctor said and left ..

" Babe...U need to be strong..U did it before also " Colin said

" Yes but Cosmo and rose 's birth wasn't that hard like this one is..." Scarlett said

" Ok..I need to comfort u " Colin said

" Can u walk slowly with me...It will reduce the pain " colin said ...He started to make Scarlett walk slowly ...