42) Airport Trouble ❤️🌏(scar) requested

Requested by EveAngela9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's pov :

It was saturday but Colin and Scarlett both were busy packing stuffs . They had to go to UK urgently for some work. Scarlett just gave birth to u 3 months ago and they haven't travelled with u yet. It was really hard for them...They don't know how would u react or how would u take the plane ride . It was difficult for Scarlett to breastfeed u in public . U used to eat after 2 hours for 30 -40 mins..

"Take her diapers " colin said and packed ur tiny socks .

"Yes..I will ..I am just so worried how will I deal with her ...It's her first time and she is just 3 months ...I am so worried " Scarlett said while taking ur diaper's bag .U were sleeping in ur crib . Scarlett picked u up which made ur sleep break and u cried .

"Omg!!Baby don't start ur crying here please " Scarlett said .

"Yes hun please ...We have long way to go !!" Colin said and kissed ur head . Ur neck wasnt still that strong . So u remained with Scarlett most of the time .She was careful about u . U all went inside the car . Colin locked the house door and he drove the car . U were in Scarlett's lap . It would take 1 hour to reach the airport

"See baby..It's so cool outside ". Scarlett said and was trying to distract u . U were looking. But after 20 mins u tugged her shirt .

" See i told u babe ..." Scarlett said and pulled her shirt and bra down. She rubbed her nipple on ur lips and u latched on .

"Have u pumped ?" Colin asked

"Yes I did....But only two bottles ...How much more can I pump ..It's impossible !!" Scarlett said.

"Yes I know...Have u taken a blanket ?" Colin asked

"Yes...I have to feed her in public...I have taken " Scarlett said .

"Great then !" Colin said and started to play a music .
After 40 mins u latched off and Scarlett burped u .

They reached the airport and got their boarding pass and all important stuff . U were in scarlett's hands . She never put u in baby carrier basket because u threw tantrum and cried .

They were waiting in the airport . But just then and announcement was made

"DEAR PASSENGERS ! WE JUST GOT A REPORT THAT THERE IS BOMB IN THE AIRPORT BUT THE BOMB KEEPER COULD NOT FLEW AWAY . SO NO ONE WILL BOARD ANY PLANE . AND LEAVE THE AIRPORT THANKS FOR UR CO OPERATION ."

Scarlett and Colin both shook.

"What will happen now ?" Scarlett asked .

"I don't know...Keep y/n safe in ur hands ...And let me request the cops if they allow us to leave ". Colin said .