19) Custody ❤️🌏(scar )

Age : 2 years .

Tw : family disturbance ...

( Ok so let me clear something here ....Cosmo and rose both are here and they both are elder siblings of y/n...
Cosmo is 13 and rose is 17)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov :

I heard a loud noise which make me wake up . I went down and saw momma and dada fighting again..

"Can u shut ur fucking mouth up for 2 mins ?" Mom shouted .

" Yeah...u please keep ur fucking mouth shut up...U god damnit woman....." Dad shouted .

"Yeah yeah..Can u stop complaining about me everything ?" Mom yelled

Dad threw a glass on the floor...

"WTF COLIN!!" mom yelled

I got sacred ...And cried ...

"Mama ...Dada stop " i cried and ran to mu brother's room..I feel safe with him and my elder sister....

I ran to him and hugged him...

"What happened sissy ?" He asked...And picked me up...I placed my head on his crook of neck and then rose sissy came...

"What happened Cosmo ...? Why is sissy so scared ?" Rose asked Cosmo...

"I don't know...What happened tell us?"

"Mama...And dada are figwtiting and dada threw glwass on the flwoor which scwared me..." I said and again cried...Because it really scared me a lot...My mama and dada have been fighting for 6 months .

"Not again Cosmo...Let's go down nd see " rose said and we went down ...I was till on cosmo's lap...And my head on his crook of neck .

We went down and saw mom and dad sitting away from each other ...

"Really mom and dad? U scared y/n a lot..See how she is shivering a lot!! And why u guys always fight...I can't take this anymore ...It's impossible ." Rose sis said and rubbed my back...I put my thumb and sucked it...I was hungry but a lot more scared .

"Yeah mom...Dad...!! What is wrong with u guys...Why can't u get along for us...Ok not for us but do it for y/n . She is just 2 and she doesn't deserve all of this family shits going on here...U know how much it hampers her innocent heart and mind...We had ao much good childhood with u guys why cant y/n get it..." Cosmo asked while I sniffled.
( Here Scarlett had three marriages but rose is Colin's daughter , Cosmo is his son and y/n is his daughter too)

"I am sorry...I am so sorry..." Dad said and came to me...

"No dada...Me scared of u " i said ...

"I won't do anything to u baby ..Come " he said with soft blue eyes of his an di een to him...He kissed my head ..

"Dada me hungry " i said while looking at mom...

"Come to me...." Mom said and stretched her arms..

"NO SCARLETT .SHE IS NOT GOING TO U...I WILL FEED HER SOMETHING...SHE DOESNT NEED U ANYMORE ..." dada said while taking me away from mom...

"CAN U JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP? SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND I HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER. SHE BELONGS TO ME.AND CAN U FEED HER BREASTMILK?" mom yelled ...

"No more mama and dada ...It hwts" i said and suddenly Cosmo took me....

"Yeah ...Mom dada enough ...?!!! I can't see my sister in pain...Pump ur milk mom and I will feed her " cosmo said...