35) u have a daughter ? 🌏❤️ (jess) requested

Requested by EveAngela9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 1 year

Tw : language. Mature talks .
_________________________________________

Narrator's pov:

Jess just woke up and saw her daughter still asleep. She had her 1 year ago and it wasn't planned . She went to a trip with some of her bestfriend and there she met one of her old friends and things slipped . She got pregnant but never told that man. She kept the baby. But neither of her friends knew about it . Jess didn't expose anything . She has now found a man ,Peter whom she was getting married to . Peter didn't know about the baby. And jess thought that he would accept the baby . She kissed her daughter's head .She opened her eyes m which were as green as jess has. She looks a lot like jess.

"Hi baby ...Good morning " jess said .

"Good morning mama" u said and snuggled into her chest. She hold u tight. U love ur mama so much...U have never known anyone except ur mama and ur grandparents .

"Mama why can't u take me ?" U asked . Jess was going on a weekend trip with her friends ... She didn't reveal u yet and she was scared .

"I am sorry baby.. i will take u sometime later " jess said ..

"But ...U say this everytime and u never let me meet ur friends or peter " u said ...U knew about her friends and peter . Ur grandma told u about them.

"I said I will now don't be a fussy baby " jess said and pulled u closer but u moved away from her...

It was already 9 a.m. and her friends would wait for her ...She has to drop u to ur grandma's home...She called u .

"Baby don't be angry on mama...Come let me feed u " jess said while pulling her shirt down .

"No i hate u..I don't want u..U never told me who my dad is and u introduce me " u yelled and ran down . Jess was in pure shock ...U never said no to her to breastfeed u . She ran after u . Shut then the door opened and jess saw her friends standing .

"Hi Jess..Who is this ?" Alice asked .Looking at u . U looked up at her .

" Mama who is this ?" U ask jess .

"MAMA !! WHAT ! WAIT SHE IS UR DAUGHTER ?" Blair yelled .

"Yes she is..." Jess said and picked u up but u ran upstairs ...

"WTF !!JESS ....U NEVER TOLD US..WHO IS THE DAD ...PETER ?" alice yelled.

"No i ams sorry ...I was going to tell u . But -" jess stopped .

"But what ...? And who is the dad " alice yelled ..She was furious ...

"No peter isn't the dad ...Jason is (A/n: it's my imaginary character ...There is no such character in the movie ).."
Jess said .