Izuku's identity revealed

This takes places a few days after Izuku fought those two thugs and got information on the yakuza and overhaul.

Izuku: dammit I've been searching everywhere and still nothing I have sent clones everywhere to find a place that looks suspicious or has evil intent but nothing.

Just then two clones appeared to tell Izuku what they found.

Izuku: so did you find any clues.

Clone # 2 : I haven't found any clues

Izuku: alright release now how about you.

Clone 1 : yes I think I have I don't if these two are connected but it's still a clue.

Izuku: okay what is it

Clone: it seems that shigaraki isn't the true leader of the LOV

Izuku: ( eyes widened ) so do you know who the real leader is

Clone: no but I have suspicion that maybe all for one is the true leader of the organization and we know that all might got his injury from him.

Izuku: you know that does make sense I mean all for one can take people quirks away and give people thos-

Clone: you get it now.

Izuku: yes the nomu from the USJ it had multiple quirks it had it had super strength speed shock absorption and regeneration so he must be involved.

Clone: and the nomu must have been human before he or she was turned into that thing.

Izuku: so you think he may have some kind of doctor or scientist helping him out correct and if we find them he or she might tell us where the LOV base is.

Clone: (smirks) yeah and he may have a secret base think about the possibility of the mad scientist lab probably have some sort of information on the yakuza as well.

Clone: And I have heard that the LOV next target is stain they may want him to join and if we spot him then we can fallow him to their base or this mad scientist base.

Izuku: ( smiles) yeah your right  release now all have to do is find and keep an eye on stain the hero killer is in hosu I need to go now.

Mean while with stain

Stain: you are fake hero I've seen what you do you wait until the media get to the scene and do a little rescue infront of them so what you can get money fame.

random hero: please I'll never do it again.

Stain: it's too late you fakes are trash that ruining this hero society with your corruption now die.

Stain stabs the random hero killing him and leave.

Stain: all the trash should be plunged only all might is a true hero and this new vigilante the ghost of the Uchiha is also a true hero.

Now we move our perspective to Aizawa and a principal nezu is helping to pin point who the vigilante is.

Flash back

Aizawa: is this blood but from who it can't be from these two wait that cut on the vigilantes cheek this is his blood I will know who you are very soon.

Flash back end

Aizawa: ( I still can't believe I almost forgot about this his blood sample I can't tell the other heroes if they find out who he is I might be putting his family in danger).

Nezu: it seems the blood sample has been analyzed now we just have to pin point where this blood came from.

Aizawa: and how long will this take.

Nezu: with this machine we will find our match in a couple of hours.

Aizawa: HOURS

Nezu: yes now go rest in your sleeping bag you must be tired of you know your body hasn't fully healed yet right.

Aizawa: I'm fine that old lady patched me up good maybe way too good but I take the offer of a quick nap call me when it's done.

Nezu: right ohh this is so exciting I can't wait to know who it is

Few hours have past .

Nezu: Aizawa it's ready now we should know who this vigilante is.

Aizawa: finally now let's see.

Aizawa and nezu looked at the machine and what they found out shocked them that the identity of this new vigilante was non others than the son of all might

Nezu: ( eyes widened and shaking) No way its impossible Izuku yagi is the new vigilante.

Aizawa: I can't believe either the number heroes son is the vigilante we should tell all might.

Nezu: agreed but I don't get it he didn't have a quirk before.

Aizawa: maybe he was a late bloomer

Nezu: possibly ( I hope that's the case and not that he's working with all for one).

Aizawa: I should all might.

Nezu: yes you do that I'm gonna need to investigate more on this matter.

Aizawa calls alll might mean while with all might.

All might:HAHA WELL DONE YOUNG TOGATA YOU HAVE CONTROL OF 20 PERCENT OF ONE FOR ALL WE SHOULD CALL IT A DAY.

Mirio: No I want to keep training after all I'm going to be the new symbol of peace right.

All might:  YES YOU ARE BUT TAKE IT EASY ONCE IN A WHILE OKAY DON'T OVER WORK YOURSELF YOU ARE A GREAT SUCCESSOR TO THE QUIRK.

Mirio: yes sir

All might gets a sudden call on his phone and sees it's Aizawa.

All might : HELLO AIZAWA DO WHAT DO I OWE THIS CALL FOR.

Aizawa: you might want to get here to UA we may have found your son.

All might: ( with a serious face) FOR REALLY YOUR NOT LYING TO ME ARE YOU

Aizawa: no I'm not and when you see this you might not like it.

All might:WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS MY SON I'LL BE ON MY WAY.

He ends the call and goes to Mirio and says that their training is over that he had some important hero business to do and left creating strong gust of wind and made it to UA in seconds.

All might: WHAT HAVE YOU FOUND THAT MAY LEAD ME TO MY SON IZUKU.

Aizawa: we'll see for yourself.

To be continued