Part 2 yagi reaction/ izuku vs powerful villain

We start this chapter with Grand Torino calling naomasa the detective to come to the yagi house hold.

Grand Torino : so can you help in this case

naomasa: sure but what is this case

Grand Torino : a case of a missing child the child of Toshinori Izuku yagi can you help.

naomasa: WHAT all mights son is missing I'll be on my way.

Grand Torino : okay but be quick okay I still have a few more calls to make.

naomasa: alright.

Grand Torino : now I have to call the bakugou's and the todoroki's now.

Grand Torino : but first Izumi I'm not mad at you I'm just disappointed in you I'm mad at your father.

Izumi: yes grandpa

Grand Torino: (signs) I hate to say this to you Izumi but you don't deserve one for all it should go to someone who has the heart of a true hero like Izuku.

Izumi: ( eyes widened) I understand.

Toshinori: but that's not fair to Izumi and what if the person who has a heart of hero is too weak to handle the power of one for all.

Grand Torino : BE QUIET TOSHINORI ( inhales and exhales) I said what I believe that she is not deserving of that power.

Time skip Grand Torino has called the todoroki's and the bakugou's and nezu with the help of Inko showing him there contact information and also naomasa has arrived.

Quick side note
Endeavor still wants to be number 1 but he wants to do that with his own power and doesn't abuse his family. And dabi is still a thing because at first endeavor was just like the anime but when touya '' died'' he started to Change that is why he is nicer in this version.

Endeavor: okay why was I called here I was doing important hero work and why did you me to being shoto and shoka here as well.

Rei: honey don't be rude I'm sure they are going to explain.

Endeavor: and another thing why does all might look so defeated.

All might : enough endeavor all will be explained in do time.

Endeavor huffs because he needs to catch more cases and surpass all might he doesn't have time for this.

Mitsuki: okay come on you BRATS!!!

Masaru : honey I don't think it okay to yell I mean we're not at home.

Katsuki: why am I here I wanna go home and where is that nerd

Grand Torino clenched his hand and tries to stop himself from hitting him with his full power kick.

Shoka: yeah where is he Izumi

Izumi has her head down all this time not even making eye contact with her friends.

Grand Torino : you see you are all here to discuss about Izuku.

Shoto , shoka, katsumi, katsuki : (eyes widened)

Katsuki : ( shit did that nerd snitch)

The four start sweating a lot and are worried but that gets noticed by everyone in the room.

Grand Torino: it seems that Izuku is missing

Mitsuki: what why is he missing why did he left

Grand Torino starts to explain to everyone there that he was neglected and forgotten by his family and to everyone they were shocked to know the number 1 hero had treated his son that way.