Izuku new information/ ofa

It has been two days since the USJ  for those two days Izuku has started to stop crime in a much faster rate thus some people started to see him as a hero while others see him as a villain.

Izuku:(yawns) damn I need rest before I collapse.

Izuku tries to use his space time ninjutsu with his rinnegan but it seems he doesn't have a lot of chakra left.

Izuku: damn I can't teleport back to the forest I need to rest quickly before I pass out.

But then Izuku overheard a conversation between two thugs.

Thug 1: hey have you heard about the yakuza group.

Thug 2: well I only heard that their leader changed.

Thug 1 : yeah I believe overhaul is the yakuza new leader.

Izuku: ( I know about the yakuza but who is this overhaul guy is I need to get closer but that would mean no rest for me god damn my luck).

Izuku gets close but not too close just over hear them.

Thug 1 : And they seem to make tools that take away quirks.

Thug 2: WHAT that can't be possible but anyways  how do you know this.

Thug 1 : when I was robbing someone I over heard one of them I think he was one of the strongest what that groups name.

Thug 2 : you mean one of the Eight Bullets

Thug 1 : yes that was them they were talking about these bullets that take away quirks but they haven't finished the project yet.

Thug 2 : haha what are they thinking I mean all might is still a hero if I was them I would have waited until he retired and then strike the heroes.

Thug 1 : smiles yeah right.

Thug 2 : do you think they might have something to boost a person quirks I'm tired of being a low rate villain.

Thug 1 : don't know but I mean it's the yakuza they must have something

Thug 2 : you wanna go and check and if they do we take it

Thug 1 : ARE YOU CRAZY I DON'T WANT TO DIE.

Thug 2 : relax I was kidding anyway this new vigilante are you scared of him.

Thug 1 : scared of what a kid those fights he had must have been a fluke we take him down.

At that moment Izuku decided to stop hiding and come out.

Izuku: oh really now you want to try and find out.

They turn around and see where the voice his coming from and see Izuku.

Thug 1 : hey it's you

Thug 2 : Good if we take you down then maybe the public will respect us.

Thug 1 : look at him he looks tired

Thug 2 : yeah he must have gotten out of  a fight smirks let's take him down.

They go and try to fight throwing punches and try to get him trapped Izuku dodges everything but soon starts to get sluggish and some hits start connecting.

Izuku: Huff huff ( great I'm losing my speed man I just want to take a nap I determine that I can only do one jutsu then I have to run without being spotted ) .

Thug 1 : well why you look at that.

Thug 2 : yeah we are destroying him let's finish this and go home.

They rush in to attack Izuku but before they could do that Izuku does quick hand signs and charges a little of his chakra.

Thug 1 : its over

Thug 2 : you lose say goodbye .

Izuku: wood style wood bindings.

Wood comes from Izuku and ties and traps the two thugs with out any difficulty.

Thug 2 : you thing this will stop us.

Thug 1 : yeah we will break out of this in no time and once we do your dead.

They try to break through the bindings but soon realize they can't use their quirks and they start to lose a lot of energy.

Both: what's happening.

Izuku: these are my wooden bindings not only stops you from using your quirk but it also takes energy out of you so you wouldn't be threat to me if you break out which will take a miracle.

Both: DAMMIT

They both become unconscious out of energy Izuku decides to take off the bindings and left them to the authorities.

Izuku running trying to build up his chakra again.

Izuku: ( the yakuza then that guy overhaul bullets that can stop quirks permanently and then these eight bullets man this about to be another long week I wonder what momo is doing right now). WHAT why would I be thinking of her in this situation man I am tired.

Meanwhile with momo is busy training trying to prepare for anything that comes next.

Momo: ( sweating ) huff huff I need to keep training I can't let what happen in the USJ happen again but thanks to the USJ I am able to train for the whole week now I need to continue.

With all might and night eye in night eyes agency.

All might: so do you think he's ready for this.

Night eye: of course he is Mirio has been ready all might since the beginning now wait here while I bring him in.

All might: alright I trust you.

All might: ( sorry izuku I know I should be giving you this quirk but I don't know where you are so please forgive me again ).

Night eye has brought mirio and now they are talking about if mirio wants to be all mights successor and be the new symbol of peace.

All might : SO YOUNG TOGATA WHAT DO YOU SAY WILL YOU ACCEPT THE AWESOME POWER OF ONE FOR ALL OR NOT.

Mirio: I will all might I will accept the power of one for all and to become the next symbol of peace.

All might: GREAT NOW ( plucks a strand of his hair). EAT THIS YOUNG TOGATA.

Mirio: w-what I have to eat  your hair.

All might : WELL IT EITHER THIS OR SPIT OR BLOOD YOU GONNA NEED TO HAVE DNA OF ME TO GET OBE FOR ALL

Night eye in the back ground smiling and laughing at what Mirio need to do.

Mirio: ALRIGHt I'll do it ( takes the hair and shoved it into his mouth). There

All might: GOOD YOUNG TOGATA NOW WE WILL START TRAINING TOMORROW BE READY.

Mirio: wait I don't feel any different

All might :  AH THAT'S BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE A FEW HOURS TO ACTIVATE TELL ME WHEN IT ACTIVATES OKAY

Mirio: all right

Now all might left which only left Mirio and night eye

Night eye: now you won't be just training with all might but with me also so be ready.

Mirio: YES sir

Night eye : good now go home I still have paper work to do.

Mirio: right

And with that the chapter has come to an end