Meeting / training

We start this chapter with Izuku trying to figure out what is his quirk.

Izuku: it seems like a visual quirk but I wonder what it does but no matter I need to leave home they won't miss me.

Izuku:  first thing I need is to go back home and get essential items I should take a shortcut so I can beat my so called father and sister.

Izuku starts running home  put slowly start to noticed he running a lot faster than he would normally and he is not out of breath either.

Izuku : is this part of my visual quirk it like gave me a power boost let's test it out for a bit.

Izuku stops for a bit and goes to an alleyway and punches the wall it takes a second but the wall cracked.

Izuku : wow it isn't that strong but maybe their is more to my quirk I need to get going.

Izuku made it home quicker than Izumi and All might because they decided to take the long way home and thanks to the newly found quickness of Izuku he made it and went to his room without his mother noticing.

Inko: (hears something but then it stops) huh maybe just the wind their is noway toshi and Izumi came back home this quickly but I feel like I'm missing something doesn't matter.

Izuku : okay this room brings back bad memories everytime I see it i hate it disgusting room I have or should I say used to have.

We get to see Izuku room filled with blood   thanks to his tormentors bully him and sometimes taking it way to far we see old posters of All Might and empty first aid kits.

No ones POV
Izuku had to learn how to bandage himself after his family started to ignore him he also had to work for money like helping the neighbors anyway he could to earn money and buy food when sometimes his family forgets to give him dinner.

Izuku: I still have a lot of money thanks to all the neighbors but I could use a little more if I remember correctly all might and inko keep a safe with a lot of money just incase something happens.

Izuku packs up takes clothes from his sister room as well he didn't have a lot of clothes so he also wore his school uniform at home he had two pairs of clothes that fit 1 was a t- shirt of all might and then his school uniform his shoes were a gift from a neighbor. Took Izumi clothes that can fit him and went to his parents room.

Izuku : the 2 drawer that should be it [goes to the drawer we're the safe is ] okay password - 7 - 15 huh me and Izumi birthday so simple they won't miss 100,000 yen right I mean it is the Least they can do for me.

Izuku: okay time to go goes downstairs super fast without Inko noticing him.

Inko: huh I guess it's nothing huh is that a tear in my eye put why must be the onions I hope they are ready for a big feast tonight because I am going all out for Izumi .

No ones POV
And just like that Izuku left and went to a forest nearby to train his strange quirk.

Izuku: okay let's test my power speed check strength check now reaction time activates his three tomoe sharingan  starts setting traps for himself ( like when Sakura try to trick team dosu in the chunin exam with a log but much smaller). Okay all set all I got to do is push the log and it should at push the log making it go back and forth okay reaction speed.

Izuku goes steps in the way of the log and tries to dodge at fist he sucked but soon he got used to it and began to see a little bit in the future to dodge.

Izuku : this is insane I feel like I'm seeing the future I can predict how much time I need to avoid the log from hitting me.

After a few minutes of this he starts to figure out more until he accidentally awakens his mangekyou sharingan and fall unconscious but this time is not like the first few times awakens in his mindscape.