🤍Part 9 🤍 (SMUT)

Their lips tangled with each other, both fighting for dominance in the kiss. Bucky pulled her closer onto his lap. She straddled his thighs and lowered herself down, the slight friction making her gasp. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth and claim victory. Pulling back they caught their breaths and looked into ear others eyes, the dim lighting only showing the undying lust they both had.
"You were so fucking sexy tonight." His deeps voice sent chills down her spine.
"Those men...they have no idea how lucky they were to see you like that." He gently pulled her hair back and placed kissed on her neck, she let out a sigh and snaked her hands into his hair. He nipped at her collar bone and licked up her neck. She hummed grinding into him.
"Shit." He groaned into her chest, he leaned back and pulled his shirt off, immediately doing the same to her.

He grabbed her hips and beg and to guide them back and forth on his crotch. She felt his growing erection through his boxers and moaned.
"Keep going Doll, make yourself feel good. Use my thighs." He whispered into her ear and kissed down her neck. She grinded faster chasing her high. He moaned as he felt her move, laying his head back against the head board he watched her as she unraveled on top of him.
"Bucky..." She moaned and clutched his shoulders.
"That's it Baby. Let go." He rubbed her thighs making his way up and cupping and squeezing her breasts as she came, shouting his name. He smashed his lips onto her, instantly making the kiss as lustful and hungry as possible. He pulls back and looks at her.
"You are so fucking beautiful when you come."

Their lips reconnected and he brought his hands up from her waist to her breasts. Cupping them he pinched her nipples and rolled them making her moan and puff her chest out. He rolled them over and towered above her, pulling down her underwear he began kissing down her body, licking her sweet skin as he got closer to her center. His warm breath made goosebumps form on her skin, he licked at her clit and pulled back, watching her react. She whined and bucked her hips up chasing the contact.
"You taste so good Doll." He leaned back down and began to kitten lick her sensitive clit, running his fingers through her wetness before entering two fingers into her.
"Fuck James!" She moaned and grabbed his head.
"mmm...I love when you call me that." He moaned and sucked harder.
"Yes! Yes keep going! Oh my god..." She groaned as she moved her hips. He chuckled and moved his fingers faster, thrusting them in and out as she let out squeaky moans.
"You're so sexy when you moan for me Baby." He kept his pace and sucked her clit, lightly nipping as she came hard on his fingers.

Her body trembled, he licked up her mess and crawled back up to her. They locked lips and she hummed at the taste.
"Please Bucky, I need you. I need to feel you." She pleaded and he pulled back taking off his boxers. Lining himself up he entered her and she dug her nails into his shoulders.
"Shit! You feel so good." He moaned and began to thrust slowly. His movements turned into rough sloppy ones as she got used to his size.
"Fuck Bucky!" She yelled, scratching down his back. He slammed into her and their moans mixed together as they reconnected their lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist and matched her thrusts with his, allowing him to go deeper and hit her g-spot.
"Yes! Right there!" She huffed out. He moaned and continued to hit deep within her until they both hit the edge and came together. He flopped to the side and they both laid there catching their breaths. She got up and carefully walked to the bathroom to clean up, getting back into bed after he cleaned himself he cuddled up close as she laid her head on his chest and drew circles on his skin. Placing a kiss onto his peck she closed her eyes and fell asleep, him following soon after.