🤍Part 7🤍

(If you don't like this song feel free to use whatever you'd think would fit this scene<3)

She stood in front of the pole as the music began, grabbing it and sliding down slowly, making sure to arch her back as she came down. She swayed her hips with the beat, grinding and rolling her body. She moved her ass to the side and began to bend down, dragging her hand back up her leg, seductively as the men whistled at her. She walked to the pole and winked at the three Swedish men before turning her back to them and spinning on it. Landing back in her original spot she lowered to the ground and spread her legs, her knees were bent as she straddled the floor and moved up and down, continuously rolling her hips. The Swedish men clapped and threw money, she looked back and smirked at them.

At the end of her dance she met back in the middle with the other girls and posed while the music faded away. The room erupted with applause and whistles, she looked back at her friends and saw Sam smirking, Steve blushing and looking down and Bucky absolutely furious. She got off the stage and started to approach the men.
"Remember the signal to go in the room?" She asked in the earpiece.
"Big boy!" Sam said proudly and she chuckled.
She got to the guys and stood in front of the three Swedish men and tapped the first one on the shoulder.
"Hi boys! Saw you checking me out, wanted to know your names." She batted her eyelashes and looked him up and down.
"Hello Gorgeous. My names Oscar, this is William and Noah." The first man pointed to the other two.
"Well gentlemen. I wanted to thank you for your generous tip while I was on stage." She put on a fake flirty smile and popped out her hip to accentuate her curves. Oscars hand traveled to her hip and over her ass, squeezing lightly.
"For a beauty like you, we'd spend millions." The men chuckled and smirked at her.
"Oh really?" She leaned down and whispered into his ear.
"Well I've got a private room with your names on it..." She stood up and bit her lip.
"Do you now?" His accent peeking though more as he gets heated up. She nods and grabs his hand.
"Come on big boy. Let's get you three all comfortable." She waited till her team left to the room and began walking the others into it.

Opening the red curtain she guided the men into the room and waited till they were sitting on the red velvet couch. The music from the stage pouring into the room, slightly muffled but enough for her to dance to it. She stood over Oscar and took a seat on his lap, straddling his thighs. Wiggling her hips, she put on a show for them, occasionally standing up and continuing to dance. She squatted in between his legs and ran her hands up his thighs, making him clear his throat and give her a dark look. She let out an innocent giggle and walked over to Noah on the right of him, starting to dance for him now.
"Are you enjoying yourselves?" She asked seductively as she stood above Noah swinging her hips.
"Vara bättre om hon sög min kuk" (be better if she sucked my cock.) The middle guys chuckles, making his friends laugh and agree. She lets out a fake laugh and sighs, stopping her dance and glancing at Oscar.
"Vet din mamma att du pratar så till kvinnor?" (does your mother know you talk to women like that?) She smirked and he furrowed his brows.
"How did you-"
"Heads up!" She backs up and Steve, Bucky and Sam come out of the back curtains and fight the three men.