🤍Part 16🤍 (SMUT)

Y/N stood staring at him, he had just confessed he loved her.
"...What?" She finally was able to say something, Bucky sighed and wakes closer to her. He wrapped his hand behind her head and wove his fingers in her hair.
"I love you Y/N..."
"Bucky..."
He pulls her in and smashes his lips onto her, immediately claiming dominance over her. Their lips synced and she reached up her hands, pulling his hair lightly. He moaned into her mouth and bent down pulling her up she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed her up against the wall and detached his lips, sucking and licking down her neck he drew out small whines from Y/N.

Pulling back he pulls off her her shirt, revealing her already hardened nipples. He takes a breast into his mouth and swirls his tongue over her nipple, she sucks in a breath and grabs his head. He nipped lightly and she bucked her hips up, rubbing against his sweat pants.
"Shit!" She moaned. He came off her breast with a pop and reattached their lips. Pulling her off the wall he brought her to the bed and laid her down gently, crawling on top of her he pulled down his sweatpants and her underwear. He grinds into her and she moans as she kisses his shoulder, he takes off his boxers and lines himself up. He enters her and she sucks in a breath, squeezing his triceps as he moves in and out of her pussy.

He starts to ram into her, given up on a slow pace and getting his frustration out. She moans and scratches down his back, he lets out grunts as he enters back into her.
"Yes! Right there!" She moans. He leans down and kisses her neck, his hand sliding up her body and holding onto her neck. Coming back up he looks into her eyes and continues to draw out loud pornagraphic moans.
"Fuck! Yes!" She cries and holds onto his wrist as he applies pressure.
"That's it Beautiful, squeeze my cock!" He moans and pumps into her faster, his hand that was around her neck, coming down to rub her clit.
"Oh my god!" She rolled her eyes back and wiggled.
"Yes! Shit! I'm gonna-" She is cut off by her own climax and lets out choked moans.

The clenching of her walls and the site before him makes Bucky finish close behind, he collapses onto of her making sure to not crush her. She brings her hands up to his head and runs her hands through his hair as they catch their breaths. Bucky props himself up and looks into her eyes, brushing a hair away she locks eyes with him.
"I don't want to be just friends anymore Y/N...I can't. I love you too much..." He sighs.
"I know that there is going to be things that will get in the way, especially with this job, but...i'm willing to go through hell just so when I come back...I come back to you."
She stares at him and tears fall from her eyes, rolling down the sides of her face. He becomes concerned and sits up, pulling her up and hugging her.
"Are you okay? Did I say something?" She pulls back and shakes her head, sniffling she brings her hand up and caresses his cheek.
"I love you too James Barnes. I've been waiting for years to hear those words." She smiles and brings him in for a kiss. He pulls away and presses his forehead against hers.
"My one and only." He rubs her face. She lays her hand on top of his and smiles up at him.
"Your one and only."

He pulls her down to the bed and she chuckled, wrapping both of them in the sheets she lays on his chest and he rubs up and down her arm.
"Does this mean we're a couple?" He asks and she looks up at him.
"By the looks of it were going to live for a long time. So why not spend it with the one person that we want to be with for this lifetime...and the next."
He smiles and kisses her, the kiss was full of love and passion. She snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes.
"I love you Y/N."
"I love you too Bucky."
"One more round?"
She laughs and hits his chest, he wraps his arms around her and they both fall asleep.

They went on to live years full of love, not a day went by where they told each other they love one another. They were each other's one and only's. For the first time in years Bucky wasn't sad to wake up in the morning because he knew Y/N would be right by his side. His one and only, something he'd been wishing for for decades had finally come true and he couldn't be happier.

THE END<3