10 - Crazy

I Feel like this is very slowly deteriorating to a shit book but im gonna keep writing it anyway so sorry if it completely useless ✌

----------

"PHIL!" Clint jumped up and ran towards his old friend wrapping him in a hug, the other avengers followed suit (followed suit, I feel like I say that a lot lol).

"AGENT!"
"Son of Coul!"
"Coulson!"

Lastly he turned to Natasha who was taken aback by his sudden hug, not realizing until now how much she needed it.

It had definitely been a chaotic few days but Phil was back, and phil was always the person to comfort everyone, one of the only people she let her guard down around.

"So AC you gonna introduce us to your friends?" Said the girl behind him with a smirk.

The man beside her elbowed her in the ribs "Daisy!" He hissed "Their the Avengers" she rolled her eyes playfully "yeah, no shit sherlock" she retorted.

Tony snorted "Ac, I'm definitely using that" he announced before pointing at daisy "I like you" the woman in question was practically beaming, she said it her self, once a fan girl outside stark towers now talking to the man him self.

"Can we get back on track?" Asked Steve sounding slightly irritated "my best friend is dead because of Nat's crazy sister!" Natasha shot him a sharp look "don't call her crazy" she said while steve threw up his hands, exasperated.

"She is!" He yelled "Yeah, but you wouldn't call Loki crazy in front of Thor!" Thor, who had just tuned in, looked up confused at the mention of his name.

"To be fair" began Tony "your brother is pretty mad point break" Steve shot him a we-don't-need-your-input look which Tony ignored as he continued.

"You two could start a club" Natasha raised an unimpressed eyebrow at his comment "a club?" "Yeah, a my siblings a crazy murder club" Bruce attempted to interject to prevent this escalating into a fight but Fury beat him too it.

"EVERYBODY SHUT IT" he yelled "you two" he pointed at steve and Natasha "stop arguing over Absantines mental state" he turned to Tony "you need to learn to keep your mouth shut, and you" he turned to daisy "get up here" she walked up beside him and he turned back to the group.

"As most of you know, the fugitive we are chasing is Absantine Romanoff, Agent Romanoffs twin sister" Natasha looked down.

"She broke in and killed Sergeant Barnes, we managed to detain her and she broke out using some form of abilities" he played a clip from the cameras showing Absantine breaking the cell.

"Holy shit" muttered Daisy, the director continued "some of the language she used led us to believe that she is inhuman" he played another clip of her talking to Nat, she uses the phrase 'They said I was born this way, and they just unlocked my potential'.

He paused the clip and gestured towards daisy "Agent Johnson here is inhuman" she gave a slight wave "do your thing" he muttered sounding exhausted at this point.

Daisy held out her hands and the room began to shake violently. A look of Awe passed around the room while Coulson held up his head looking like a proud dad.

She lowered her hands and the shaking stopped as suddenly as it began leaving the room in a state of shock and confusion.

"How did you get your powers? If you don't mind me asking" inquired Bruce
Daisy smiled at his politeness.

"There's a process called teragenisis, (idk how to spell it) basically there is these blue crystals and when they break they let out a type of smoke that will kill you if you're not Inhuman but if you are, you turn to stone and when it breaks off you will have powers, to put it simply" she explained

"I got mine when we were chasing this crazy girl called raina who wanted to see if she was one and she brought us to like this ancient tomb thing and did some creeping vodo thing and it turned out we were both inhuman but she saw visions and grew thorns on her face" the group stared at her in shock but she didn't seem to notice and continued talking "and then she died a violent, gruesome death in my mom's inhuman sanctuary place, so yeah!" She ended on a cheerful note and the looked up at the room.

They're faces bore utter confusion. She shrugged "My life is weird" she said simply.

Nick Fury sighed and stepped back up beside her "thank you agent Johnson" he said as daisy began chatting with jemma at the back of the room.

"We need everything we can on this mission" he continued until Natasha interrupted him by pulling a dagger out of her pocket "I managed to get this off of her when we fought" she announced and Fury raised an unimpressed eyebrow "and you didn't feel the need to mention that earlier?" He dead panned, she just shrugged.

She held up the dagger and began to pass it around the room.

When the dagger reached Thor he studied it with interest, the handle was had a green marble like pattern and the part where it connected with the blade was sealed with a gold snake like detail.

"This is my brothers" he declared.

All heads snapped forward "what did you say" asked steve in an unsure tone, the god held up the knife "I can feel his Aesir off of it" Fury sighed "well we need all the help we can get".

"Woah, woah slow down, don't tell me we're bringing raindeer games into this are we?" Interrupted Tony, the director neglected to respond.

Thor looked around, beaming "your going to love Asgard!" He told them, Coulson audibly groaned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.