6 - Gone

"Sixteen" repeated Bruce but neither sister answered him.

Absantine took a step backwards seemingly calming down slightly.

She shook her head and laughed bitterly.

"You know what? I'm not sticking around for apologies, I've got shit to do" the tone of her voice unsettled the Group.

She knelt down, placing her hands flat on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Demanded Clint, but she didn't reply instead closing her eyes and focusing on her hands.

A black treacle like substance began to leak from her palms.

The substance climbed the walls of the cell quickly until it nearly covered the entire pane of glass.

The Avengers watched with a mix of fear and shock. "Could she always do that? Steve asked Nat who simply shock her head as she backed away from the container.

Absantine threw her head back and screamed on the top of her lungs and the glass exploded, sending shards flying every where.

The occupants of the room were thrown onto the ground with the impact.

Abby stood up and surveyed the room.

She stepped out of the cell and walked across the room towards the door.

She stopped over an unconscious Natasha and looked down at her.

"I don't want to hurt you Tasha, I never did" she took the gun from her sister's holster and shot Bucky in the head and kept walking.

Ten minutes later Nick Fury and Maria hill ran into the room after hearing the noise.

They found six unconscious avengers, a shattered cell covered in a treacle like substance.

And a dead Winter soldier.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, next one will be longer I promise :)