2 - Memories

2000

A young Natasha romanoff stands in the snow dressed in her black widow suit pointing her gun at another widow.

The other widow holds up her hands as Natasha speaks through her ear piece "I have the target cornered" the widow takes a step forward "tasha please" she pleads as Natasha's orders come over the coms "terminate" she clicks the safety off as her sister continues to plead.

"tasha, come with me, we can get away, they won't come for us now we are too far, please we can escape, we can leave the red room behind, and Dreykov and Madame B and we can get help and save everyone else, yelena everyone" she takes another step forward "Don't move" yells her sister raising the gun and pointing it at her.

"Tasha, please" she begs, Natasha squeezes her eyes shut "Tasha..." began absinthe but it was too late.

A shot rang out and she fell to the ground.

Natasha put her hand to her ear, tears streaming down her face "target successfully terminated, returning to base".

With that she turned and walked away leaving the lifeless body of her twin sister behind.

That was the day Absantine Romanoff
Met her demise, or so it was thought.

🔻
🔺️

6 months later

A girl lay unconscious in a hospital bed in and unknown location.

She began to open her eyes and saw that she was surrounded by scientists who quickly gathered in a circle as she regained consciousness.

"Where am I ?" She asked the woman closest to her, whom she recognized as Melina "you were dead" the woman told her simply, Absantine sat up "what?" "You died, as motivation to see if romanoff had it in her to kill her own blood, and we brought you back using shields research on the GH-35 drug, but that's not important right now you need to rest" she sighed and looked at the girl with pity in her eyes "Dreykov has big plans for you".

🔻
🔺️

Absantine Romanoff become Dreykovs personal guard along side the task master.

She was thought dead by all of the widows and trainers and legally dead since she was a baby outside of the red room, making her the perfect spy.

You can't get caught if you don't exist.

She fought and danced every day and became extremely skilled in combat, more than the other widows as she trained alone with none other than the winter soldier.

She hated him with all of her being, she was made fight him almost every day and rarely beat him causing her horrific injuries.

When she killed Dreykov she found his list of trainers, she found the winter soldiers real name and from then on it was easy sailing.

All that was left to do was find him, and kill him.

--------------------

Absantine sat on a bench in a park in New York city reading the newspaper.

The Avengers dominated the page she was on, advertising the gala Tony Stark was holding that evening, all the avengers would be there, perfect.

James Buchanan Barnes was about to get a surprise, so was Natasha but she didn't matter, she wasn't the target here, and as much as she hates her Absantine knew she would never kill her sister.