The vacation

Naruko's pov

Today is the day me and Sasuke are going on the vacation he promised me. I still have no idea where we are going. He is refusing to tell me. He even packed my bag.

"Come on,teme. Just a little hint?"

"Nope."

I cross my arms.

"Meanie."

He just smirks at me and keeps walking.

We're at the airport right now. The only thing I know about the trip is the flight leaves in about forty five minutes.

"Come on, dobe. We don't want to be late for the flight."

"Your the one leading. I don't know where we're going. I'm just following you, so if anyone needs to hurry up it's you."

He just raised an eyebrow at me.

"That's right. I know logic. Got a problem?"

He just laughs at me and keeps walking.

We got to the gate in about five minutes. He pulls out our tickets and hands them to the lady.

"Have a nice day."

"You too."

We walk onto the plane and Sasuke leads the way to our seats. We walk pass a few people in first class. I was expecting him to walk to the coach part of the plane but he stops on the third to last row of first class.

"Let me get that."

He puts my carry up for me.

"You didn't need anything out of there did you?"

"No. My phone is in my back pocket and my earphones are in my jacket pocket."

I don't carry around a purse. All my stuff goes in my pockets. I hate purses. But I have a small backpack that I use sometimes.

Sasuke just laughs and puts his carry on next to mine.

"Window or aisle?"

I hate the aisle. It is the worst possible place to sit if you ask me. And Sasuke knows this so why is he even asking.

"I want the window."

"I knew you would say that."

"If you knew than why ask?"

"Just to mess with you."

Jerk.

"I heard that."

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yea."

"Sorry."

"Get in your seat."

I slide into my seat and put my earphones in. I press play and start listening to Beautiful girl by Sean Kingston.

I love this song.

The flight attendant says something but I just turn up my music not paying attention.

Sasuke looks at me smiling. I pull out my earphones and look at him.

"What?"

"Nothing I'm just excited. You are really gonna love this vacation."

I smile back at him.

"Wanna take a picture?"

"Sure."

He grabs the disposable camera he bought and take a picture. Sometimes I think this guy is crazy. But I still love him and nothings gonna stop that.