I really like him

Sasuke's pov

I wake up and groan. The sun is coming in through the window and shining directly on my face. What time is it?

10:54

Dang I slept in. I walk to the bathroom and look at the calender, to see if I have anything to do, as I walk past it. I stop where I stand and look at the calender with my full attention on it now. In black sharpie it says:

!Naruko's 13th birthday!

That's right it is her birthday. Well knowing her she's probably still sleeping. I make my way to the kitchen and see a note attached to the refrigerator.

Sasuke

Sakura and I are going out for a while she wants to celebrate my birthday. We'll be back around five o'clock . Have a good day.

                                   -Naruko

Ha. Sakura sometimes you are a help and you don't even know it.

I was planning to set up a party for Naruko. I just needed to keep her out of the house. It was gonna be a small party but still a party. It was just going to be me, Naruko, Sakura, Kakashi sensai, and Iruka sensai.

Well better get started working on the party.

Naruko's pov

Sakura has dragged me from store to store buying new outfits. She says I need to "have a variety of clothing" and I need "girl like clothes" . Well I guess she's right.

Anyway, right now we're in shoe store. Sakura is picking out some heals and flats for me.

"I don't see why most girls are so obsessed with shoes. There's nothing- oh my god these are so cute!"

"Naruko did you just have a girly moment?"

"I don't know, but I don't like it"

"You are going girl."

"I don't care. Can we just get out of here? I have a perfectly fine pair of shoes at home."

"Alright, alright. Just let me pay for this."

More bags. Great~. My arms are full and so are Sakura's. I can barely carry the stuff I have, but I think Sakura can carry something else.

She hands the cashier the money and grabs the five bags of shoes she bought for me.

"Alright Naruko let's go. What time is it?" 

"Uhhh. 5:30"

"Wow we've been gone all day. We should get you home before Sasuke-kun gets worried about you."

"Why would he be worried about me?"

"Well you are friends and roommates."

Yeah friends and only friends. Forever stuck in the friendzone.

I didn't even realize I was talking out loud.

"You like him?"

"What are you talking about?"

Play dumb. Play dumb. Play dumb.

"You just said forever stuck in the friend zone. You like him. Don't you?"

"Yea. I like him. I really like him a lot."

"Well I think you should tell him how you feel one day."

"Okay."

We walk back to the house in silence. Once we get to the door I realize I can't get to my key. So I bang on the door with my foot.

"Oi, teme! Come get the door................please."

We hear shuffling around and Sasuke opens the door.

"Okay, you do know we have to pay bills , Naruko?"

"I didn't pay for it Sakura did. It's a birthday present."

"Yea a birthday present that could pay for this house and five others just like it."

"Can you move so we can put this stuff down?"

"Oh, sorry."

He moves aside and we walk in. We place all of the bags on the couch and ground.

I make my way to the kitchen and see streamers, a banner, a birthday cake, ballons, and both of my sensai.

When I turn around I see Sasuke standing behind my with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Happy birthday Naruko"

I don't know how to react to this.

Sasuke's pov

She's just looking at me with no emotion on her face. The next thing I know is she is hugging me.

"Thank you Sasuke."

I don't get to hug her back because she pulls back quickly as if realizing what she was doing.

Is that a blush I see on her face?

"I mean thank you everyone."

The rest of the night seems to fly by.  Presents being opened, cake being cut, thanks being given, and good byes being said. What I remember most of all is the beautiful smile that Naruko wore all night.

It's just Naruko, me , and all of her bags.

N-"*yawn*"

S-"come on dobe let's take all your bags to your room and get you to sleep."

N-" alright."

When I put the last few bags in her room I walk back in the living room and see her dozing off.

S-" Come on dobe time for bed."

N-"Carry me?"

S-"Alright come on."

I put her on my back and carry her to her room I tuck her in and see she's asleep already.

I quickly give her a kiss on the forehead before walking out of her room.

I really am in love with her.