wedding preparation

Naruko's pov

Today me and Sakura are going shopping for my wedding dress, the bridesmaids dresses, and the shoes that will be worn in the wedding. We invited the girls (ino, hinata, temari, tenten). They're gonna meet up with us at the mall.

We arrived about fifteen minutes or so later. The girls are already waiting for us.

"Hey girls."

"Hey naruko. What do you wanna get first the shoes or the dresses."

"Shoes. I don't want to have to walk around all day carrying a heavy dress. I already know what dress I want, and I had the store put it on hold so I found it easily. I also found the perfect dresses for you girls and the store is holding those too."

"Do you know what shoes you want?"

"No. But I know that your shoes are gonna be a soft blue. But you have to pick them out."

"Okay."
I stick my arm out to Sakura like I'm her escort.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

Soon all of us have looped arms and are walking to the shoe store.

Sasuke's pov

Me and the guys are on our way to buy our tuxedos at the mall.

(The guys are Neji, lee, kiba, choji, shikamaru, shino, and sai)

"So........ Sasuke."

"What sai?"

"Nothing I'm just bored. I don't have anything to say."

I am about to smack him but kiba stopped me.

I take in a deep breath of air and hold it for a few seconds before letting it out.

We walk to the shop and the guys all pick out their tuxes.

"Just so you guys know you all are gonna to buy a light blue handkerchief."

"Why?"

"The bridesmaids will be wearing soft blue shoes and Naruko wants the groomsmen and bridesmaids to match in some way."

"Women."

"You can say that again."

"Choji and shikamaru, would you two shut up."

"Hey don't get mad at me I just agreed with him."

"I don't care shikamaru. Shut up."

"We were just saying how women get crazy about weddings and turn into bridezilla. No matter what their personality is they go crazy. You do remember Sakura and how she was?"

How could I forget that? She was scary and I was even more scared of her when that time of the month came.

I still have the scars.

FLASHBACK

"WHERE IS MY HERBAL TEA?! I NEED IT TO PLAN THIS F****** WEDDING! SASUKE HURRY UP!"

Sakura is making me plan this wedding with her and she is very moody. She also has me making this weird herbal tea that I had to buy.

And boy is it expensive.

If women want to drink herbs I can just go outside and pick some grass, add hot water and sugar, and call it tea.

I'd make a lot of money because ladies you are being ripped off for some fancy grass.

(I'm not dissing tea.)

"I'm coming sakura."

I hand over her tea and she takes a sip. Immediately she spits it out.