It's my birthday

The next morning

Naruko's pov

I wake up in my bed. When did.I get here? I remember falling asleep on the couch. But how did I get in here? Oh well. I put my feet on the cold tile and head to the bathroom. Almost tripping over something.

"*groan* ow."

"Sorry, Sakura. I'm going to take my shower you can take yours after me, or you can use Sasuke's. But I will warn you. Don't touch anything. One time I went it there to find something, and I moved some stuff around. He yelled at me for a week."

"Haha. I think I'll wait until your done. I think sasuke is still sleeping .It would be awkward if I walk out of the shower and Sasuke walks in. Don't you think?"

"True. You can pick out an outfit that you like. I once sent Sasuke to buy me some new clothes and he came bag with a lot of dresses that are too big. But they look like they'll fit you."

I walk into the bathroom. I shower,get dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face, and put my hair in the signature two ponytails.

When I walk out Sakura walks in. I pick up my sketchbook off the table by my bed and draw a picture of wolves.

Sakura walks out of the bathroom wearing a very pretty blue dress. She looks better in it than I ever would.

"Wow."

"Does it really look that bad."

"No it looks good. You know you should keep it."

"Really?"

"Yea you look good."

"So what do you wanna do today?"

"Hold on let me check the date real quick."

I get up and checked the calender.

Oh god not that day. I hate today.

"Soooo. What we doing?"

"I'm doing the same thing I do every year on my birthday. Get a bowl of ramen, a tub of ice cream, hot fudge, and wallow in my sorrows."

"You do that every year?"

"Yea. But last year I was set back on my time because Sasuke wanted to take me out to have a birthday dinner."

"Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"We are having breakfast, and then we are going out to celebrate your birthday."

"B-b-but I told yo-"

"No buts. You are celebrating your birthday weather you like it or not."

Jeez she's stubborn. I know I'm not gonna win this argument so I just agree to go with her.

We walk out of my room and to the kitchen. We make two bowls of cereal, eat, and before we leave I write a note to Sasuke telling him we'll be out for the day. This is going to be interesting.

I'm spending a day with sakura. Alone. You never know how this will turn out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry it took me so long. I wrote the whole chapter walked away for a second. And when I came back the chapter was deleted so I had to write the chapter all over again

Anyway don't forget to comment and vote