Graduation day

Four years later

Third person pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 year old Naruko Uzumaki and 13 year old Sasuke Uchiha were on their way to school. It was graduation day. All they had to do was complete a simple jutsu.

Naruko's pov

Today is graduation! I can't wait! This morning I woke sasuke up extra early to make sure we wouldn't be late to school. I knew we wouldn't be, but I didn't want there to be a problem that makes us late. Sometimes Sasuke takes a long time "styling his hair perfectly" . If you ask me he still looks like he just rolls out of bed and doesn't do any to his hair. Luckily today he didn't take forever in the bathroom, so I didn't have to rush to take a shower before all the hot water is gone.

We get to class and I see that the table is full of forehead protectors and diplomas.

Sensai walked in a few minutes after Sasuke and me.

"Alright class as you all know it is graduation day. In order to receive your diploma and forehead protector you will have to complete an E-rank clone technique . After you receive your diploma and protectors you will meet with your family outside and wait for further instruction."

Oh no! I can do an E-rank clone technique! If I can't complete the clone technique I can't graduate. And I will never live it down if I don't graduate.

Sasuke's pov

I look over at Naruko and see how nervous she is. She never got the hang of the clone technique. I mean she got better at it. But they still come out kinda stupid and zombie like I guess. Please by some miracle let her get this jutsu.

Sensei starts calling names and before I know it I'm up next. I look at Naruko. She's the last one to go so I can't see if she gets the jutsu right or not. I complete the jutsu no problem and look at her before I leave. She gives me a smile but I can tell she's nervous

Very nervous.

Naruko's pov

"Naruko Uzumaki. Come on. It's your turn."

I let out the breath that I didn't know I wad holding in. Calm down Naruko. Sasuke said to just concentrate and focus on my goal. Sasuke please let you be right.

"Whenever you're ready"

I take in a deep breath and concenteate, focusing on my goal.

Poof

A puff of smoke appears next to me. When it clears I see a clone, but it still came out zombie like.

"I'm sorry miss. Uzumaki but you didn't complete the jutsu properly, so you don't graduate."

With those words spoken my heart broke into a million tiny pieces. I walk out the classroom at a quick pace and make my way down the hallway. I stop when I see Sasuke standing in the hallway seeming to be waiting for me to see if I passed.

"Did you complete the jutsu?"

I can't look at him because I have tears forming in my eyes. I look at the floor not wanting to make eye contact with him.

He tried so hard over the past year or so to help me get this stupid jutsu and I failed. I guess he knows I didn't get it because his aura(I don't know what to call it) changes from excited to concerned.

"Naruko I'm sorry you didn't pass, but you can wear my forehead protector whenever you want."

Anger starts to build up in me for some reason.

"I don't want to wear you stupid protector! I want my own forehead protector! I want to not be a failure at everything. I want to be treated like an actual person and not just some screw up monster!"

The anger from over the years had built up and just that slight comment for some reason made me explode. Of all the people to explode on it had to be Sasuke. I look at him and the see the shock on his face that I yelled at him. I have never yelled at sasuke out of anger. I might raise my voice a little, but that is all.

I walk pass him and go down the hallway not paying attention to where I'm going to. I look at the door I'm in front of. The library. I peek my head in making sure that no one is in here. Empty good. I walk to a random section and sit on the floor and I cry. I cry and cry and cry until there are no more tears left in me. But I don't feel better ,I just feel hollow. I glance around at the books that surround me and one catches my eye.

All clone Jutsus

Perfect. I flip the book open and see a jutsu that I like. Maybe if I can complete this jutsu then I can graduate.

This jutsu is my new friend.