Sawney and Bean

You walk through the dark corridors of the abandoned castle with Hange making your way to where the Special Operations Squad are. Looking around the hallway the castle seemed much more cleaner than the last time you were here.

Walking towards the room you hear faint noises of the squad talking you watched as Hange struggled to open the door making a loud banging sound. Someone on the other side specifically Petra helped open the door for us.

Placing their hand on their head "Good evening, members of the Levi Squad!" she sighed smiling before raising her hand and waving.

"How is castle life treating you?".

"You're early" Levi took a sip from his tea with an urk mark painted on his face.

"I just couldn't help myself!" Hange exclaimed grabbing your hand and walking closer to Eren.

"Section Commander Hange... Section Commander F/N" you raised an eyebrow looking towards the brunnette startled from the bold entry.

"Sorry for the wait, Eren!" Hange stood still letting go of your hand and placing them on their hips "I'm actually in charge of examining two titans we caught in town".

"I'd like you to help with my experiments tomorrow, so I came to get your permission".

"Experiments?".

"What would I have to do?".

"Why..." Hange paused blushing tremendously and wiggling their fingers "the most exhilarating thing of all, of course!".

"U-Umm, I'm not in a position to give permission myself. I don't have authority over myself you see..." Eren replied sweatdropping at Hange's state.

"Levi! What are Eren's plans for tomorrow?" Hange turned over asking the midget.

"Cleaning the garden".

"Great! It's decided!" Hange smiled bending over to grab Eren's hands "Eren! I look forward to tomorrow!".

"Uh... right".

"But what kind of titan experiments are we talking about here?" Eren questioned with widened eyes backing away a little "Hmm" Hange's eyes shooting to Eren's, Eren asked the question again.

"Hey, stop! Don't ask that!" Oluo whispered madly sweating trying to warn Eren.

"Eren" you walked a little closer he hummed in response "Blink twice if they're holding you captive" requesting he looked at you confused. "I-I'm alright..." he mumbled.

"Ah... I knew it..." they grinned as the lens of their glasses became more opaque "I thought you might be curious enough to ask..." Levi stood up and began to walk away the rest of the squad followed.

Hange sat down on a nearby chair resting her body "You want to know that badly, do you?". Walking to the opposite side you carried a chair and placed it next to Hange sitting beside them.

"Well, if you insist, then I guess I'd better tell you allll about the little ones we recently caught...".

"I began by repeating the same experiment that we've conducted during five previous captures." they explained as you remembered the experiment where Hange nearly got their head chopped off.

"First was an attempt at communication"

"Unforunately, I had to conclude that there's no hope of communicating with these ones either".