Hollow Hallway

Year 834:

You looked around the hallway hearing the voices of a man and a woman, a woman who was your mother. Silently stepping through the oak floors you noticed a man in a black hat, tall.

He was your supposed father whom your mother told you not to mention as he was not a kind or a safe person to be around, but he sometimes trained you to become stronger and save yourself from this cruel world. And that training has worked and paid better than expected.

But he stood there, his large hand roughly engulfing the jaw of your mother while he gripped onto the steel knife pressed against her neck. Her woes and breathing getting heavier and louder.

"Ya think you'd be able to rat me out to the MP's and not expect any payback, M/N M/L/N?" he pressed his blade against her jugular rougher.

You never thought of your father as such a hostile man, in fact, your mother allowed you to take his last name. You wiped away a small drop of tear watering your cheek as you looked at the view in front of you.

"They were offering me something, I'm sorry! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! DON'T KILL ME!" her cries echoed throughout the house leaving another drop of tear to fall out of your eyes.

"Sorry, no can do" he hissed as his blade pressed and in a swift move, throughly slice her neck open the crimson red liquid sprayed and spilled onto the hard boards of the floor.

He let go leaving her to fall on her cheek her body facing down as your knees suddenly went weak and you fell down, your tears were like a waterfall. He looked back at you watching him in complete shock.

The man, Kenny the Ripper they call him. Killed your mother.