Special Chapter: Teaching Eren's Class)-

Year 847:
2 years after fall of Wall Maria

You were offered to teach the trainees you stood at the front of the class next to the teacher in front of the chalkboard.

You held the small book in your hand as the teacher finished reading his part of the book suddenly a student rose his hand "Teachers! So then... Are the titans invincible?!" he asked looking towards you.

"No, they're not invulnerable... There's one way to defeat a titan. Aim for right here!!" the teacher drew on the chalkboard, then traced a round circle near the nape.

"This area below the occipital region, at the nape of the neck. If a titan sustains major damage here it doesn't regenerate but dies," he explained further.

You spoke loudly pointing at the gear in front of you "For that very purpose, you must all master this vertical maneuvering equipment".

"At present, the most efficacious mean of repelling the enemy is through combat skills that make the best use of mobility" you stated "Each hand uses the grip of this device to operate the system."

"The firing mechanism at both sides of the waist launches and anchor. Steel wire discharged from inside a cylinder is reeled in through pressurized gas" you picked up the handle with the weapon in it, bending it in the process

"This replaceable blade is your weapon. In order to cut through a chunk of tough meat, the blade is made to be flexible" you mentioned "You use these two blades to slice through the area. If the attack hits the titan's vital spot, it dies instantly before its regenerative system can kick in."